Netflix

Loved this season of Umbrella Academy. Have zero issues with the ending. Sometimes not everything is wrapped up with a tidy bow and that's OK. Makes the anticipation greater

Reactions: VolunteerHillbilly
The Man from Toronto was classic Kevin Hart playing the same character he always plays - wimpy, beta paired with masculine buddy comedy. It was fine for background, mindless watching. 4/10.

Kind of a let down ending for Umbrella season 3 but great overall.
i didn't mind it. not sure if there's going to be another season...but if not, you got "and ending". and it leaves the door open for more.

i liked this season. when they broke in to the footloose dance fight......fantastic.

"Girl in the Picture" is a well-executed true crime documentary. 10 out of 10.

It takes on a criminal (Franklin Delano Floyd) whose crimes haven't been widely publicized outside of Oklahoma. It's fast paced, with an eerie and unsettling tone. It's a mystery with unsuspecting twists to it ... What I like best? It is focused, without a lot of unnecessary detail and by the standards of most true crime docs on streaming services these days, it is short - 1 hour and 42 minutes. Give it a look.

It takes on a criminal (Franklin Delano Floyd) whose crimes haven't been widely publicized outside of Oklahoma. It's fast paced, with an eerie and unsettling tone. It's a mystery with unsuspecting twists to it ... What I like best? It is focused, without a lot of unnecessary detail and by the standards of most true crime docs on streaming services these days, it is short - 1 hour and 42 minutes. Give it a look.
That guy is a monster. Enjoyed the doc too.

If ever someone deserved the death penalty...

VN Store

Back