Netflix

My problem with NETFLIX is that so many of their original series look interesting but I don’t want to commit because if it sucks that equals a waste of time. Anybody have any suggestions of the ones that are must watch? I have seen some, but I am open for new ideas.

My problem with NETFLIX is that so many of their original series look interesting but I don’t want to commit because if it sucks that equals a waste of time. Anybody have any suggestions of the ones that are must watch? I have seen some, but I am open for new ideas.
Go back thru the thread there are multiple to choose from for any taste.

Finished season 2 of You. I’d recommend it.

This show was 100 times better I expected it to be. I figured 13 Reasons Why level goofy nonsense, but it was really good. The main guy is fantastic in it, his facial expressions and the little things he does, makes his character really believable.

Reactions: tn4elvis
This show was 100 times better I expected it to be. I figured 13 Reasons Why level goofy nonsense, but it was really good. The main guy is fantastic in it, his facial expressions and the little things he does, makes his character really believable.

The facial expressions he makes when he gets out of character are amazing. Really good acting

Reactions: BadJerry20

I just look them up on imdb. If it's not at least an 8 then i don't usually watch, unless it's subject matter I'm particularly interested in.

I just look them up on imdb. If it's not at least an 8 then i don't usually watch, unless it's subject matter I'm particularly interested in.

If I did this I would miss a millions things that I've enjoyed and watch a lot of stuff I hated. I look after I watch something and think people are dumb. Lol

Finished the Hernandez doc, it was decent. CTE sucks, CTE makes good people (Seau) do harmful things, CTE ****s people up. CTE was not Hernandezs problem, dude was a sh*tbag and would have been a sh*tbag no matter what. The semi sympathy push for, "but he had CTE" was annoying.

I think Antonio Brown has CTE. Apparently CTE can’t be properly diagnosed until after a person dies. But his mannerisms suggest it’s a possibility.

I think Antonio Brown has CTE. Apparently CTE can’t be properly diagnosed until after a person dies. But his mannerisms suggest it’s a possibility.

He probably does, he's also a sh*tbag though, and according Ryan Clark just did a good job at hiding it. CTE does **** people up, but it's also being used as a bit of an excuse for sh*tty behavior from people that just are sh*tty people. Lol

Reactions: Carl Pickens

Some dudes are just sociopaths. It's a sample of any population. Out of all NFL players, there has to be some nuts, some that are homosexual, some that are great all around people. It's just the law of averages.

Some dudes are just sociopaths. It's a sample of any population. Out of all NFL players, there has to be some nuts, some that are homosexual, some that are great all around people. It's just the law of averages.

I agree that he was a dirt bag all along. The possible CTE just elevated it.

The I-Land yore welcome.

You.is really good

Finished the Hernandez doc, it was decent. CTE sucks, CTE makes good people (Seau) do harmful things, CTE ****s people up. CTE was not Hernandezs problem, dude was a sh*tbag and would have been a sh*tbag no matter what. The semi sympathy push for, "but he had CTE" was annoying.
He was a piece of crap...no doubt. But the level got ratcheted up by something beyond drugs imo. Same opinion of Kellen Winslow Jr.

If I did this I would miss a millions things that I've enjoyed and watch a lot of stuff I hated. I look after I watch something and think people are dumb. Lol

Yeah but you love stupid ****

I watch other stuff if somebody recommends it, but i have to have a filtering system for the things that aren't recommended to me. Too much stuff to watch.

Reactions: BadJerry20
Yup, working for 30 years in healthcare I can agree with this 💯

Reactions: bignewt

VN Store

Back