Netflix

So this is based on the guys that caught Bonnie and Clyde streams 3/29....looks interesting

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190321-155807_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190321-155807_Chrome.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: Big Gucci Sosa
Season 3 of Santa Clarita Diet next week
...Timothy Olyphant is hilarious in that show

Attachments

• 20190321_171200.jpg
    20190321_171200.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 20190321_171141.jpg
    20190321_171141.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Reactions: Stoked
Very Aeon Flux kinda vibe.
I got that vibe as well. Also The Animatrix. I'd be interested to know if some of these were done by the same animation guy (Peter Chung). He did Aeon Flux and one of The Animatrix shorts.

I'm only about halfway through and it's pretty good. I'd like to see some of them extended into longer episodes. And I'm kinda surprised Netflix let this much gore, sex, and nudity fly.

Last edited:
I got that vibe as well. Also The Animatrix. I'd be interested to know if some of these were done by the same animation guy (Peter Chung). He did Aeon Flux and one of The Animatrix shorts.

I'm only about halfway through and it's pretty good. I'd like to see some of them extended into longer episodes. And I'm kinda surprised Netflix let this much gore, sex, and nudity fly.

Hell Netflix doesn't care about any of that. I finished them all, well done, I want more!!!

Haven’t been watching Netflix as much lately. Considered canceling it. Told a buddy of mine who did split the account with me a couple years ago but I hadn’t really pushed him to chip in lately. He offered to pay 6 months up front and paypalled me the money. Only way I could see to apply lump sum to account was to use a GiftCard. Quickly did a search for discounted GCs and found a guy on eBay selling $30 GCs for $15. Bought 5. Guy emailed codes next day. Netflix paid for through 2020.

Haven’t been watching Netflix as much lately. Considered canceling it. Told a buddy of mine who did split the account with me a couple years ago but I hadn’t really pushed him to chip in lately. He offered to pay 6 months up front and paypalled me the money. Only way I could see to apply lump sum to account was to use a GiftCard. Quickly did a search for discounted GCs and found a guy on eBay selling $30 GCs for $15. Bought 5. Guy emailed codes next day. Netflix paid for through 2020.

cool story bro

The Tennessee Kid was a really funny comedy special. I've never watched Nate Bargatze before, but I like his dry delivery and the jokes are well constructed.
I watched it last night and liked it a lot. His episode of the other show he mentioned is funny too, it's a 30 minute special. I think it might be called The Stand-up? Either that one or another show like it on netflix.

Reactions: n_huffhines
Finally getting around to trying to catch season 2 of Ozark during my sleepless nights. Definitely enjoying it so far, but

I hated to see buddy pass. I liked that guy.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
OA season 2..... if you enjoyed where season 1 was going, you get that and lots more in season 2.

I hope they don't wait another 3 years to come out with season 3.

Reactions: n_huffhines
started the umbrella academy. has a "watchmen" feel to it, but not quite as dark...like watchmen lite. haven't decided how much i like it yet. feels like there's some fairly signficant story nuggets about to be revealed that will probably make it or break it w/me. some good characters though so far.

started the umbrella academy. has a "watchmen" feel to it, but not quite as dark...like watchmen lite. haven't decided how much i like it yet. feels like there's some fairly signficant story nuggets about to be revealed that will probably make it or break it w/me. some good characters though so far.

I really enjoyed it, great soundtrack too.

Reactions: VOLNPA
I really enjoyed it, great soundtrack too.
i'm a couple more episodes in now and yeah, i like it. and i'm going to retract my watchmen comparison....

more like X men on acid or mushrooms lol...and agree about the soundtrack. this is a pretty cool show. this is what i was hoping Legion would be more like....

VN Store

Back