Negedu

I second that. He just needs to learn the game, and develop motor skills. He has the talent, size, and potential to be better than T. Smith IMO. Just needs to put it together to do so.

IDK a/b that. Ty Smith's B-Ball IQ is the highest i've seen of a college player

Negedu is a monster of an athlete. He even runs a 4.3 forty. He just needs to learn some more technique and he'll be a beast.

Last edited:
his shots were blocked because his technique on going up with the ball isn't right... he's used to having it sooo easy in high school.. he needs to learn how to get better position so he can use his strength and athleticism more effectively..

if your off balanced when your posting up you cant jump that high at all.. and thats why his shots were blocked.

very well said:eek:k:

Also, how exactly do you pronounce it?

All the TV announcers say "Na Gay Do", but while I was at practice, Pearl called him "Neg a Do"

I think Bruce Pearl needs to play Negedu more instead of Steven P. Pearl sucks. Why is he getting five minutes a game when you can give it to Negedu to help develop.

Also, how exactly do you pronounce it?

All the TV announcers say "Na Gay Do", but while I was at practice, Pearl called him "Neg a Do"

Yeah I've wondered the same thing. He can become a good player with a little finishing around the edges.

Childress is twice as good as Steven Pearl. I really thought Ryan would see some playing time since he is a senior. He is a decent player.

I think buy confrence play comes Negedu will be getting more time. Did not get to see but just a few minutes of Geogretown but if they play that physical ball like in previous years we may see Negedu more against them.

Childress is twice as good as Steven Pearl. I really thought Ryan would see some playing time since he is a senior. He is a decent player.

I think buy confrence play comes Negedu will be getting more time. Did not get to see but just a few minutes of Geogretown but if they play that physical ball like in previous years we may see Negedu more against them.
Childress is out until at least mid December.

VN Store

Back