Negedu

VolsByNature

DeletedPost Record Holder
How can we vote for him to be in the dunk contest?

48 inch vertical, strong as an ox. I haven't seen anything outstanding, but with a 48 he must be able to do some insane things

He has all of the tools, but he just needs to develop that all into a solid player, which he will over time.

I'm sorry I think he is too big. At 6'6 or so he is just to big he won't look as impressive as some of the other smaller guys...

There is only one Dwight Howard... No one else comes close to him.... especially any college players...

We should also tell Vince Carter, Tracy McGrady, Jason Richardson, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jordan, and Doctor J they should have never entered because they are all at least 6'6.

So I mean a 6'6 guy in the dunk contest won't look impressive? Even though that is usually who wins the Dunk Contest? :crazy:

BTW, Negedu does some creative dunks, If you have watched that clip about him committing by phone to Pearl, and then a quick dunk clip you know what I am talking about.

Yes and all the guys you just listed are guards in the NBA. (and exactly 6'6, excluding Dr. J who is 6'7...) The average height from college to the NBA is quite a drastic difference. Negedu is a power forward not a high flying guard...

Yes and all the guys you just listed are guards in the NBA. (and exactly 6'6, excluding Dr. J who is 6'7...) The average height from college to the NBA is quite a drastic difference. Negedu is a power forward not a high flying guard...

It doesn't matter, height has nothing to do with winning a Slam Dunk COntest, its creativity, and how you execute. Its cool if your small, but you can only do so much. as apposed to taller, stronger players who can do more tricks.

And I sayed at least 6'7, Dr. J was 6'7-6'8 I know, He is my all time favorite athlete. Except for his recent Dr. Pepper commercials, which make me want to shoot myself at how much he has sold out.

I'm sorry I think he is too big. At 6'6 or so he is just to big he won't look as impressive as some of the other smaller guys...

That's ridiculous. Although I will admit it looks better when a smaller player does it, height doesn't matter. especially 6'7 If he was 6'11 then you would have a case

By his junior year, negedu will be a 1st-team sec and all-american candidate

I second that. He just needs to learn the game, and develop motor skills. He has the talent, size, and potential to be better than T. Smith IMO. Just needs to put it together to do so.

good prospect, looking forward to see how he develops of the next yrs, but he wears the high socks, the undershirt and like 8 wrist bands lol

If his vertical is so high, I'm confused as to why his shot was blocked several times against UT-Martin.

his shots were blocked because his technique on going up with the ball isn't right... he's used to having it sooo easy in high school.. he needs to learn how to get better position so he can use his strength and athleticism more effectively..

if your off balanced when your posting up you cant jump that high at all.. and thats why his shots were blocked.

This UT team has alot of potential talent, hope it blossoms here in a couple years we might be able to bag a NCAA championship. :rock::dance2:

When you are 6'6" and can get your hand this close to the top of the square, you can jump...
Negedu.jpg

I know what 12 means. Like when he goes up for rebounds he doesn't jump any higher than the people beside him.

VN Store

Back