Negedu Is A Vol!!!!

Why is it dumb to think that Memphis can no longer get whomever they want and UT gets whatever is left? When you start getting likes of a Hopson and a Negedu then yes you can start to say that Memphis no longer is the only dominant team in this state for BB recruiing.

The Tigers' beat writer at the Commercial Appeal is bashing Tiger High fans and saying that they've caught the "Kentucky syndrome". :birgits_giggle:

It might just be me, but after watching this video, he doesn't look like he jumps that high when he dunks. It looks like it is all arms. anyone know what kind of vertical he has?

It might just be me, but after watching this video, he doesn't look like he jumps that high when he dunks. It looks like it is all arms. anyone know what kind of vertical he has?

I've read reports of anywhere from 40-48". TIFWIW.

From Marc Maggard:

"Negedu measured 6'6 without shoes and had a 46 inch vertical and a 7'2 wingspan."

Memphis really wanted this kid.

SO DID LUTE OLSON. THE WAY HE TRIED TO MAKE THE KID LOOK WAS A GOOD INDICATOR THAT HE WAS UPSET FOR LOSING HIM. HIS OLD HS COACH REALLY LIKED HIM AND SAID OF THE 50 KIDS HE HAS SENT TO THE NCAA, THAT NEGEDU WAS ONE OF THE MOST COACHABLE HE EVER HAD.

i like how he tells him he needs to call all the coaches that recruited him and thank them for showing interest in him.

VN Store

Back