Negedu Is A Vol!!!!

hell yeah... What a great land for much needed height. Its great to be a tennessee vol.

Great news. This recruiting class is unbelievable. We will stay perennial contenders with this kind of recruiting. Way to go Pearl.

There's a huge thread already with this in it.

lol, you're right. When a big recruit commits, there's no need to start a new thread about it as long as it's mentioned somewhere else on the board. Especially if the other thread says nothing about him committing in the title. Good call.

Great news. This recruiting class is unbelievable. We will stay perennial contenders with this kind of recruiting. Way to go Pearl.

Don't try to attack me for this comment, but i don't like the fact that we have these classes with 5 or 6 signees. Wish we could spread it out over the years.

Volball, I think most would prefer it that way...including Pearl. However, you aren't going to turn down a guy this highly rated either.

Volball, I think most would prefer it that way...including Pearl. However, you aren't going to turn down a guy this highly rated either.

Yeah and I completely agree, it just seems that we pile up in particular classes leaving us with limited options the next year. And the 09 class is loaded.

What is really stupid is the Memphis fans here in Memphis calling in on sports stations and posting on boards saying things like "UT is going to miss Ramar and Duke even with the signing of Negedu." Shows you the lack of basketball knowledge especially with Maze being a huge upgrade over Ramar and Negedu an even bigger upgrade for Duke.

Sorry Memphis. Now can you no longer claim supremacy on the court as the best team in the state you can no longer claim supremacy as the top recruiting programs in the state either.

Yeah and I completely agree, it just seems that we pile up in particular classes leaving us with limited options the next year. And the 09 class is loaded.

Well, some of it depends on if players like Hopson take off next year. We know a few a more schollies will open up with graduation and a couple players leaving early for the NBA (if everything goes to plan). As it stands, we are picking up the most amount of talent to build a base to start from that we can.

What is really stupid is the Memphis fans here in Memphis calling in on sports stations and posting on boards saying things like "UT is going to miss Ramar and Duke even with the signing of Negedu." Shows you the lack of basketball knowledge especially with Maze being a huge upgrade over Ramar and Negedu an even bigger upgrade for Duke.

Sorry Memphis. Now can you no longer claim supremacy on the court as the best team in the state you can no longer claim supremacy as the top recruiting programs in the state either.

Don't you think it's a little soon to say we've topped UM recruiting wise?

Don't you think it's a little soon to say we've topped UM recruiting wise?

It's too soon to say we've topped UM in anything but the in-state game on the court. We haven't gotten nearly as far in the NCAA's or outright won our conference. Memphis fans calling into these shows are still feeling the sting of loosing to us two years in a row, especially when we initially messed up their perfect season. They are probably right about some things, but they better start getting used to the fact that we can, and will, beat them.

Dumb comment.

Don't try to attack me for this comment, but i don't like the fact that we have these classes with 5 or 6 signees. Wish we could spread it out over the years.

I understand what you are trying to get across but just think of it this way:

4 years ago, there was no way in hell any of us could have dreamed of landing a 5 star recruit. It would be great to land some 3 star guys. 4 years ago, it would have been a dream if we could land a McDonald All-American. Just bask in the glory, we are entering an era none of us have experienced in Tennessee Basketball. ENJOY!!!

VN Store

Back