Needing prayers.

@GordonC ,how's everything?
She was at a rehab hospital, then had trouble with the PEG tube...they took her to the hospital, and she had MRSA and a UTI as well. They replaced her feeding tube on Thursday. When the infection clears, she'll go back to the rehab hospital.

I don't think she is processing anything right now.

Thanks for checking on her. It means a lot, really.

I've never seen anything like glioblastoma. Ever.

She was at a rehab hospital, then had trouble with the PEG tube...they took her to the hospital, and she had MRSA and a UTI as well. They replaced her feeding tube on Thursday. When the infection clears, she'll go back to the rehab hospital.

I wish I had something to say here that was helpful but I’ll I’ve got is I’m so sorry to hear this.

I wish I had something to say here that was helpful but I’ll I’ve got is I’m so sorry to hear this.
Same here. Still thinking about you guys and praying.

We're still praying for you guys

I'm so sorry, Gordon. Praying for you guys.

I've been following your story and praying for you and your family. I lost my sweetie of 22 years on April 13 of this year. We had six weeks from the time we first heard the word cancer come from a doctor's mouth to the end. I hope that you get a miracle.

I've been following your story and praying for you and your family. I lost my sweetie of 22 years on April 13 of this year. We had six weeks from the time we first heard the word cancer come from a doctor's mouth to the end. I hope that you get a miracle.
hate to hear that VHB
cancer sucks

Sorry to hear that man

I have no words, I am so sorry to hear that Hillbilly.

I am so so sorry. Prayng for you and everyone who loved her.

There are just no words good enough in these situations.
Just so sorry.

Damn, I'm so sorry. Prayers for you, for her memory, and for all who loved her.

VN Store

Back