Needing prayers.

Rocy, look at it the other way (like I do) when it's that high, make yourself concentrate on calming down. Watch the rate and concentrate on breathing and slowing it down. It works, believe me.
I had an employee one time that had severe anxiety issues, the one I told y’all that went berserk on me one morning. Anyway, I always told him to take his finger and rotate it back and forth on his opposite palm slowly, to slowly calm himself. Guess it didn’t help.

Please pray for my family. My uncle passed of a heart attack this morning. He went into the hospital in December for COVID, and never came home. Was transferred to a home to be monitored and go through dialysis. The nursing home just approved him to have visitors by appointment so his wife, my cousin, and my aunt (his sister) were scheduled to see him today, which would have been their first time to see him with all of this. I hate that he was alone and that my aunts and cousin did not get to even see him.

Please pray for my family. My uncle passed of a heart attack this morning. He went into the hospital in December for COVID, and never came home. Was transferred to a home to be monitored and go through dialysis. The nursing home just approved him to have visitors by appointment so his wife, my cousin, and my aunt (his sister) were scheduled to see him today, which would have been their first time to see him with all of this. I hate that he was alone and that my aunts and cousin did not get to even see him.
So sorry to read this.

I'm so sorry. Praying for you guys.

😞 I’m sorry for your family

These are the stories that just rip the heart out of you. To be confined with no visitors and surrounded by strangers, I cant even imagine.

Prayers for you and your family, Windy. May your uncle RIP.

Praying for you and your family!

These are the stories that just rip the heart out of you. To be confined with no visitors and surrounded by strangers, I cant even imagine.

Prayers for you and your family, Windy. May your uncle RIP.
Yep, heard all about these stories and it hits home. My heart hurts for him being alone and was so close to seeing family. They were so excited to see him today too.

VN Store

Back