Needing prayers.

Glad he’s ok. Was it just something one off or could it be an reoccurring problem
He has had a couple before when he gets a fever, he came out of if in the ambulance and the eeg showed seizure active though then he had another one several minutes later That has never happened & scared me ,he takes med everyday but they say he isn't epeileptic

Last edited:
He has had a couple before when he gets a fever, he came out of if in the ambulance and the eeg showed seizure active though then he had another one several minutes later That has never happened & scared me ,he takes med everyday but they say he isn't epeileptic
Totally different since I’m an adult. A seizure can come up fast for me. I either have to be extremely exhausted or stressed.

Totally different since I’m an adult. A seizure can come up fast for me. I either have to be extremely exhausted or stressed.
I wonder if moving into the new house had an effect on him my daughter said he woke up at 4 am the past 2 nights and that is rare for him

Last edited:
Hope they can figure out a way to keep them under control. Or better yet, eliminate them

Reactions: 508mikey
A seizure trigger is different for each person. A big change might do it, I don’t know, I only know mine.
I have anxiety attacks that are awful. My resting heart rate is 72 and I had a anxiety attack the other day and looked at my watch and my heart rate was 110 . Looking at the watch didn't help but when I finally snapped out of it I was worn out. It had been a long time since I had one like that.

Reactions: Orangeredblooded
I have anxiety attacks that are awful. My resting heart rate is 72 and I had a anxiety attack the other day and looked at my watch and my heart rate was 110 . Looking at the watch didn't help but when I finally snapped out of it I was worn out. It had been a long time since I had one like that.
Rocy, look at it the other way (like I do) when it's that high, make yourself concentrate on calming down. Watch the rate and concentrate on breathing and slowing it down. It works, believe me.

VN Store

Back