Need Help Vol Family

So very sad to hear of your loss ! I can only imagine the pain of losing a child, I understand your frustration and know I would feel frustrated and pissed too if it was one of my children. I don't have any words to make things better for you right now, but know you aren't alone and you have family that you can vent to here whenever you need to. Hang in there ! Thoughts and prayers from my family for yours.

Reactions: VOLFAN1956
It is impossible to imagine the depths of your sadness. There is nothing worse than losing a child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. I am so sorry.

What a terrible thing to have to endure. Prayers sent for you and your family during this time.

I know its a crazy time to be posting, but I was arguing with some people on here Saturday afternoon after doing some yard work--just for a little fun. A few minutes later a state trooper pulled up in front of my house. They came inside to let me know my son had been killed in a car accident across town. I've not slept much since then. He was the light of my life and I'm not sure why I'm even posting this, except I remember others on here I helped out--a very little--when it was needed. I don't need help. I don't think I even need prayers. I prayed for his life and safety almost every day for years, so I'll skip the prayers. It is just unnatural to outlive a young, vital, beautiful, engaging young guy. As a parent, you know you should always go first. I'm pissed right now, but I'll say. Hold the ones you love closely. Let them know how much you love them.
Im so sorry to hear that. U are in my prayers

I'm so very sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking. I lost my son in a car accident 8 years ago last month. Volnationers provided me with some comfort which I greatly appreciated, as they are now for yourself. It's good to verbalize your grief.

I want to tell you it gets better, but I'm not a good liar. For those of you with kids, never let a day go by without telling them how much they mean to you. Life happens fast and sometimes it's brutally unforgiving.

Again, I feel your pain and you have my deepest condolences. You and your family will remain in my thoughts.

So very sorry for your loss. I’ll keep you and your family in my prayers.
RT

I know its a crazy time to be posting, but I was arguing with some people on here Saturday afternoon after doing some yard work--just for a little fun. A few minutes later a state trooper pulled up in front of my house. They came inside to let me know my son had been killed in a car accident across town. I've not slept much since then. He was the light of my life and I'm not sure why I'm even posting this, except I remember others on here I helped out--a very little--when it was needed. I don't need help. I don't think I even need prayers. I prayed for his life and safety almost every day for years, so I'll skip the prayers. It is just unnatural to outlive a young, vital, beautiful, engaging young guy. As a parent, you know you should always go first. I'm pissed right now, but I'll say. Hold the ones you love closely. Let them know how much you love them.
I’m so sorry to hear this. I lost a son 4 years ago. It’s the most pain I’ve ever felt in my life. Life never really ever gets back to “normal”, but take solace that you can survive this and find happiness again.

May your memories of the special times y’all shared begin to diminish the pain you are feeling now. Prayers for comfort and better days.

Reactions: dduncan4163
Very sorry for your loss. I try not to take the important things for granted, but I know that I do exactly that every single day. After reading this, I'm going to do better. I'll be praying for you and your family.

Reactions: SmokinBob
I'm so very sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking. I lost my son in a car accident 8 years ago last month. Volnationers provided me with some comfort which I greatly appreciated, as they are now for yourself. It's good to verbalize your grief.

I want to tell you it gets better, but I'm not a good liar. For those of you with kids, never let a day go by without telling them how much they mean to you. Life happens fast and sometimes it's brutally unforgiving.

Again, I feel your pain and you have my deepest condolences. You and your family will remain in my thoughts.
So sorry for your loss.

I'm beside myself and have few words. I briefly felt a drop of your pain and shed a tear. I just can't imagine, sir. Your family are in my thoughts.

I am at a loss for words. Take it one day at a time and be around your loved ones.

May th e Lord be with you and yours. I have suffered the same tragedy. I, and life, will NEVER be the same. May He come today!

Reactions: CPA
Still think about you and your family every day. Just lifted up a prayer for you to somehow start to feel peace and that your family will be blessed and comforted during this time.
Thanks so much. Your kindness is truly touching. I wish I could say things are going great...that will be awhile. Still, to you and every person on here who said, thought or prayed something for me and my family, I truly am thankful. It's rough right now, but.....I sat for awhile trying to figure out what should come after the 'but'. There's nothing yet. Maybe it will come later.

Praying for peace and comfort for you and your family. Terribly sorry and cant even imagine what you're going through

VN Store

Back