Neal Brown HC at Troy

Wow. One whopping year at UK. Man thats a lot of experience right there. The only reason anyone really knows this guys name is because Troy upset LSU by playong the game if their life. He has a seasoned OC thats been there for years.
Who exactly do you want us to hire? All i've seen you do is complain about every candidate mentioned. Enlighten us with your wisdom

Meh, he's ok, but never led a great offense and is inconsistent. He topped out with "good" offenses. Certainly a step down from Yurcich.

He was OC at Texas Tech too. Really turned around their offense. And I think he did a good job at Kentucky too.

He had taken over a TTU offense that had just scored 37 ppg and scored 33 a game with them the next 2 years after taking over....

2 years at UK - 20 ppg and 29 ppg - averaging 24.5 ppg in 2 years lmao. Not impressive.

4 years at Troy, best offense scored 33 ppg and that was 1 of 4 years. 2 of 4 years failed to reach even 30 ppg.

History says ok, but mediocre game manager OC at best. Not explosive enough.

I would have hired Clark b/4 Pruitt. Clark has proven himself as a quality HC. Pruitt has not--yet.

How so? By being given special rules on how many recruits he could take? It greatly skewed their success this season. I analyzed their roster this year and they had SIXTEEN seniors starting lol!! 15 of their starters were redshirt guys lmao.

Let's see how he does once his recruiting and roster normalizes.

He's already had interviews for some fairly high profile jobs. I'd probably stay there and control my own destiny rather than go be an assistant somewhere where I was a passenger in on someone else's ship.

Yup, please don't come here!!

In the past 3 seasons Troy has beat Nebraska, LSU, and Southern Miss. Took Clemson to the wire and lost by 6. Idk I’d hes the next Urban Meyer but he’s definitely earned my respect.

Yes, the TEAM won. In those 3 years, they haven't allowed over 22 ppg and 5 ypp. Great defense. Averaging 30.7 ppg would be 53rd nationally, about the national average, while playing in a no name conference.

No thanks. I want well above average!!

Maybe the DC should be hired, but not this guy for his offense.

VN Store

Back