NCAAT Game Thread: Lady Vols vs Louisville

Getting totally exposed and totally embarrassed. Hopefully, we will get someone after all these years that can shoot and threaten the opposing team. Not a knock on these girls, but we scare no one with our offense.

Reactions: SandyO
Key's doing a nice job on offensive boards but just immediately kicks it back out, even when she's got a good look for a basket.
I hate the say it but Olivia is wayyyyy to physical for Key. She wants no issues with her today! She’ll continue to play timid.

Key's doing a nice job on offensive boards but just immediately kicks it back out, even when she's got a good look for a basket.

It’s almost like she doesn’t know she’s tallest on the court. Just keep it up and take your time shot hit or get fouled. Louisville has sped them up all over the court.

Reactions: travis929
It’s not over. This Louisville team tends to get lazy in the second half. If we can’t find some offense fast it’s done though. Really too bad Tess lost her shot right at tournament time.

Was just going to say this. Louisville has collapsed many times, and of course the Lady Vols have made some great comebacks this season. Just don't know that we have it today with how we're shooting and turning it over.

Reactions: VolBall09
Lol dribbled right to the worst spot on the floor, right into the trap

I don't mind losing, but I absolutely hate not competing and playing tight.

UT has nothing to lose and they are the team playing tight instead of taking it to the other team.

For once I would like us to come out against an elite team and just ball out instead of shrinking and going into a shell.

Our senior guard just dribbled into the quarter against the press while I was typing this. Geez...

We did have a good year. But this game, so far, shows how much further we have to go to make it to the final four. Louisville is playing at a much faster pace than we are (8 LV turnovers in 12 minutes of play).

Here is your example, for people worrying about present players transferring if we bring in others, of why we need Blackwell or Williams. We may need another wing too.

We will not win big playing Darby & Walker type players.

Reactions: flint and I4Vols
Why not have Key be an outlet at half court? Why do we go straight to the corner after getting it over half court? Why don’t Kelly have have her girls ready to handle the press?

VN Store

Back