NCAA Tournament to be held without fans

I am very against these decisions BUT if I was In authority I think I’d have no choice but to do the same.

think about if if I get infected with the virus tomorrow at the tourney I in no way will fear for my life BUT if I then expose the virus to my elderly mother whom isn’t in great health and she dies what’s next ?

I can tell you exactly what’s next and that is the SEC would be liable

This virus is 10x more contagious than the Flu and 10x more deadly. YALL do the math. If we normally have 10 million cases of the flu and 25k deaths, then extrapolate that to 100 million cases and 2.5 million Deaths---more likely 6 million based on what we know from China and Italy. and It was "released "in China; most likely for the Purpose that it is now serving everywhere. Depopulate, and Destabilize .

Last edited:
I am very against these decisions BUT if I was In authority I think I’d have no choice but to do the same.

think about if if I get infected with the virus tomorrow at the tourney I in no way will fear for my life BUT if I then expose the virus to my elderly mother whom isn’t in great health and she dies what’s next ?

So if you got sick at a basketball game you would sue the SEC? You're the one who went, they didn't make you go.

Ftr, I'd go too.

Reactions: Dr H Lecter

#SelfAwareWolves

They say symptoms don’t show for 10-14 days, how you gonna prove where you caught it at?

Reactions: sbm362 and Chemvol
It will be mostly gone by then
Because of interventions like this that slow the spread, probably. If literally all people didn’t go anywhere for two weeks, then all the cases would probably end and we would end the epidemic. Unfortunately the culture is “keep working and flying on planes even though you’re sick”, so...that’s why these extreme measures are being recommended.

Like I said in the other thread, if we could end this, it would be a major WHO success and we would never have to worry about it again. If it becomes a yearly thing like the flu, then many thousands will get infected and several will die per year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 08Vol
The NcAA tied the SECs hands now. It’s clear they would assume massive risk

Yep. They'll play today but not allow fans for the rest of the tourney. Decision has already been made.

If Trump is right and this is a minimal issue by April, people are going to look ridiculous and there should be a lot of people fired for this BS. China is already more or less getting back to normal and closing their temporary hospitals they built. Absolutely amazing this is happening.

VN Store

Back