NCAA Tournament Thread

Didn't see the MN thing coming. Had L'ville. Took Yale since LSU has been distracted and almost got away with it. Although I picked KY obviously over ACU, I'd love to see my alum status pay off in an epic upset. spent 2 years at ACU.

Belmont looking pretty good so far.

Always had a lot of respect for their coach.

Reactions: peaygolf
I mean it might work in their favor because of the foul on the three point attempt, but why do you turn down that wide open layup when you’re down 2?

I mean yes, they almost choked it away at end.

But why in the world, if you're that NMST player, do you toss that layup away when you're down by 2. That pretty much ended up being a decision that cost them the game.
That was so dumb

Reactions: TrueOrange
He had a much taller man right behind him. Layup probably would have been blocked.

Do you think so? Harris is 5'9'' and he looked like he had a step or two on #12 J'von McCormick (6'0'') and a step to a step and a half on the slower-moving #5 Chuma Okeke (6'8''). The ball was on Harris's left side, and Okeke was behind him and to the opposite/right side.

If New Mexico player had just laid in for two we would likely be looking at OT with 2 Auburn players fouled out.

Only during tourney time would I find myself going for NMST, Belmont, Bradley, and Vermont.
Auburn tried to give that game away.
I didn't do a bracket this year, so aside from the Vols I want some insane chaos.

Reactions: VolnJC

VN Store

Back