NCAA Tournament Thread

Shot clock should have reset anyway. Previous shot grazed the rim. Microphone picked it up.

Louisville has no inside D. Too many layups and put backs. Looserville probably describe it best!! Bracket busted on the first game out of the shoot. Oh well, I've got the Orange winning it all, still something to pull for.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Louisville has no inside D. Too many layups and put backs. Looserville probably describe it best!! Bracket busted on the first game out of the shoot. Oh well, I've got the Orange winning it all, still something to pull for.
Yeah Loserville is the best description of their athletic program as a whole

Had Yale not been trying to throw up so many threes the last several possessions when they’ve cleary been so cold from behind the arc today, they might be leading right now.

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
So what's up with the ACC so far? Louisville loses and FSU looks blah.

hey, FSU could get to the final four.... if they survive the second half against Vermont

Reactions: JCP201
hey, FSU could get to the final four.... if they survive the second half against Vermont
Yeah, I picked them to do alright. Fell into the hype that the ACC was so much better than the rest of us lowly conferences.

These 65 games make more $ than the entire NBA regular season
That is mind-boggling. "The bracket" has a way of getting people who don't even care about basketball interested too. Which is funny, because any playoff-type of format is a bracket, but the NCAA markets it better in basketball than anybody else.

VN Store

Back