NCAA Tournament Thread

GOVOLS 1

I might be in the minority, but I kind of like having two unexpected teams in the championship game. Virginia may be a number one seed, but I don’t know if anybody really expected them make it to the championship

FlVols

Long time Member
I might be in the minority, but I kind of like having two unexpected teams in the championship game. Virginia may be a number one seed, but I don’t know if anybody really expected them make it to the championship
I for one didn’t. I had us taking them out in the South region and us winning it all. Oh well...

BUBear

Football On The Brazos
Ken Pomeroy (@kenpomeroy) Tweeted:
Congrats to the Big 12 which will finish as the highest-rated conference in my system for the sixth consecutive season.

Last edited:

hUTch2002

It was a foul, but his legs were not perfectly straight. Neither was the other one that cut the lead to 1.
I didn’t see the legs on that 3 that cut it to 1 but there absolutely was not a “kickout in a way that Reggie Miller would be proud of”. And that’s why there was a foul. If the contact was due to a kickout then it is certainly a bad call but I’ve literally heard no one other than you say the UVA kid kicked a leg out.

RDU VOL#14

I’m a Flawed Character
I didn’t see the legs on that 3 that cut it to 1 but there absolutely was not a “kickout in a way that Reggie Miller would be proud of”. And that’s why there was a foul. If the contact was due to a kickout then it is certainly a bad call but I’ve literally heard no one other than you say the UVA kid kicked a leg out.
My bad Hutch

VN Store

Sponsors