NCAA Tournament Thread

I might be in the minority, but I kind of like having two unexpected teams in the championship game. Virginia may be a number one seed, but I don’t know if anybody really expected them make it to the championship

I might be in the minority, but I kind of like having two unexpected teams in the championship game. Virginia may be a number one seed, but I don’t know if anybody really expected them make it to the championship
I for one didn’t. I had us taking them out in the South region and us winning it all. Oh well...

Less than a month ago Texas Tech lost in their conference tournament to a horrendous West Virginia team and are now playing for the national championship...

Reactions: Plecoptera
Ken Pomeroy (@kenpomeroy) Tweeted:
Congrats to the Big 12 which will finish as the highest-rated conference in my system for the sixth consecutive season.

Last edited:
It was a foul, but his legs were not perfectly straight. Neither was the other one that cut the lead to 1.
I didn’t see the legs on that 3 that cut it to 1 but there absolutely was not a “kickout in a way that Reggie Miller would be proud of”. And that’s why there was a foul. If the contact was due to a kickout then it is certainly a bad call but I’ve literally heard no one other than you say the UVA kid kicked a leg out.

I didn’t see the legs on that 3 that cut it to 1 but there absolutely was not a “kickout in a way that Reggie Miller would be proud of”. And that’s why there was a foul. If the contact was due to a kickout then it is certainly a bad call but I’ve literally heard no one other than you say the UVA kid kicked a leg out.

My bad Hutch

I guess I’m gonna watch it. I love basketball and that’s about the only reason. I guess I’m going for TTU because I like Culver, but also think Bennett is a great coach.

Reactions: MAD
Anybody know if those two guys that look like twins dressed in O&W are TN fans? They have been getting a lot of air time.

VN Store

Back