NCAA Tournament chances

I think the committee will look more into these last games of the season if anything.
You can technically say that we have never had a roster full strength or even the same , more than a week.
It’s almost like we are a fantasy football team and we use the waiver wire each week 😂

I do a double take on that every time he posts. Jake is different from Jack and I doubt Coach Tate would ever go by Jake. Jack is a great guy BTW.
Wow I honestly didn't read his name correctly I thought it said Jack lol. That is why I was asking because I'm a Bearden Alum and love coach Tate and doubt he would ever be negative on a message board. Good catch

Jay Bilas has them in

62. Tennessee Volunteers

The Vols have struggled with injuries this season, as guard Lamonte Turner is out for the year with a shoulder problem and freshman guard Josiah-Jordan James has missed four games due to a groin injury. But Rick Barnes' group is always dangerous because it's tough defensively, and has also gotten a big lift of late from freshman guard Santiago Vescovi (38 points and 10 assists in his past two games).

Jay Bilas has them in

62. Tennessee Volunteers

The Vols have struggled with injuries this season, as guard Lamonte Turner is out for the year with a shoulder problem and freshman guard Josiah-Jordan James has missed four games due to a groin injury. But Rick Barnes' group is always dangerous because it's tough defensively, and has also gotten a big lift of late from freshman guard Santiago Vescovi (38 points and 10 assists in his past two games).

Not sure that would mean they’re in, would assume he doesn’t have auto bids from LM/MM ranked in front of us...seems like an overall ranking, not a bracket projection.

Reactions: BisonVol
I'm tired of hearing about how great of win VCU was. You would think they are the Magic/Kareem Lakers of the early 80's. They are barely in the net top 50 and probably want be by seasons end. We simply lack quality wins. We will get our chance in the next 3+ weeks but we have to do something against the Auburn, Kentucky, and LSU's of the world in the regular season or SEC Tournament or we are NIT bound.

Jay Bilas has them in

62. Tennessee Volunteers

Bilas thinks the tournament should be the best 68 teams. No auto-bids

I'm tired of hearing about how great of win VCU was. You would think they are the Magic/Kareem Lakers of the early 80's. They are barely in the net top 50 and probably want be by seasons end. We simply lack quality wins. We will get our chance in the next 3+ weeks but we have to do something against the Auburn, Kentucky, and LSU's of the world in the regular season or SEC Tournament or we are NIT bound.

How many Q1 wins does Mississippi State have? Arkansas? Alabama? Memphis? Virginia? Wichita State? Xavier? Stanford? St. Mary’s?

All team projected in the dance or right on the cusp, and yet have the same or less Q1 wins than Tennessee.

This read like....

"I'm tired of the presented arguments that logically refute my own. <Insert ridiculous hyperbole comparing an above average VCU to the 80's showtime Lakers> VCU is barely top 50, except those pesky 8 teams between them and 51. I guess since it's so close, they don't count."

VN Store

Back