Bowling Green- filled Mike Jinks
Georgia Southern-filled Tyson Summers
Ball State-filled Mike Neu
University of Texas San Antonio-filled Frank Wilson
Texas State-filled Everett Withers
Southern Miss

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Tom Herman winds up at South Carolina,Matt Campbell at Miami and Al Golden at UCF. I think Justin Fuente turns down Miami hoping for a better gig

Reactions: 1 person
If a couple bigshot boosters at Nebraska pony up Rileys buyout he is gone --

Nebraska and Tennessee are similar jobs imo...great traditional programs with not a lot of instate talent...Nebraska is 3-5 with the 5 losses coming from a total of 13 points...I think he gets another year but he better win next year

North Texas, lol

Pretty sure they fired that guy at halftime ... not even joking

Ya no meeting or anything... He was walking up and he done knew what was coming lol.

showing_you_the_door_24056.jpg

2435922-6905698195-24792.gif

According to footballrumormill.com Bill Snyder is going to retire as Coach of Kansas State at the end of the season.Western Kentucky Head Coach Jeff Brohm would be a good candidate for the KSU job

New Mexico State said they're keeping Coach Doug Martin for another season. Doug Martin makes 363,000 a year and has a 4-27 record at NMSU

According to footballrumormill.com Bill Snyder is going to retire as Coach of Kansas State at the end of the season.Western Kentucky Head Coach Jeff Brohm would be a good candidate for the KSU job

Coach Snyder is a national treasure.

Lots of good young candidates out there this year. But who gets the SC, Miami, and Carolina jobs?

Probably Matt Campbell,Tom Herman and Justin Fuentes. Not necessarily in that order

I'm a big Matt Campbell fan. I could see him at UCF and if Fuentes wins out, Carolina wont stop til
he says yes. Dont know where Herman lands but he's ready to get the hell out of Dodge.

SC has to make a slam dunk hire. I dont see Chip Kelly at USC, I'd be talking to Brian Harsin. I dont know
who else they've got on radar, Whittingham maybe.

Tom Herman winds up at South Carolina,Matt Campbell at Miami and Al Golden at UCF. I think Justin Fuente turns down Miami hoping for a better gig

Think Cristobal ends up in Miami.Not sure Herman would take the SCe job but I could be wrong. I can see Kirby Smart at SCe. USC could go in a hundred different directions but Kevin Sumlin,Sean Payton,Dantonio and John Harbough seem to be trending right now. Not sure what Fuentes will do but who knows what other jobs could come open.

VN Store

Back