NCAA March Madness 3rd Round: Sunday

whose bracket just got busted?

This is the best part of the tournament, though: everyone gets to root for total destruction and chaos.

Wiggins wanted the ball.

Bill Self was horrendous today. Had nothing to attack zone D, Wiggins had six shot attempts (sixth-most on KU!), team took way too many outside shots for a mediocre outside shooting team, etc.

In a way these lower seeds could pose a much more threat. Standford and Dayton are really good just underachieved a little IMO. Now they have the big MO on their side.

46215285.jpg

I'll settle for the Shocker.

Shock the puddycats!

So, again, for all the people who argue Florida had an easy road the last 3 seasons.....how difficult is it getting to the elite 8 three straight seasons?

So, again, for all the people who argue Florida had an easy road the last 3 seasons.....how difficult is it getting to the elite 8 three straight seasons?

I always found that argument bizarre. I could give a crap as to who you faced on your road there, that's a great accomplishment.

How long until after Wichita wins this that some blowhard somewhere writes an article about the Shockers winning "the right way?"

You can only play those given to you in the tourney. It's impressive regardless

It's impressive no matter how you look at it.

My only counter argument (playing devils advocate) is that UCLA made 3 straight final fours, and are generally viewed more as failures (falling short) rather than achievement.

Like the poor buffalo bills. Not celebrated for making 4 superbowls, just ridiculed.

I'm at my dad's and watching this damn wrestling on wheels and everyone turning left.. he won't turn the channel.

I don't think Ky has played bad at all. WSU is just really good at several different positions and as a team.

KY is playing great. Both teams are playing great. The outcome of this game will be decided by little things. Unfortunately for UK, the shockers do those better.

It's impressive no matter how you look at it.

My only counter argument (playing devils advocate) is that UCLA made 3 straight final fours, and are generally viewed more as failures (falling short) rather than achievement.

Like the poor buffalo bills. Not celebrated for making 4 superbowls, just ridiculed.

Oh, it's not like it's never been done. Everyone understood the point.

You play who is in front of you and when you try to forecast a future opponent, a lot of times it's pointless.

what a great play by their pg to get in the middle, slow down a tad and create that passing lane. If he didn't make that pass, he had Baker spotting up on the wing. Perfectly played.

I don't watch much regular season basketball and couldn't catch a lot of our games this season, so first time seeing WSU and they are fun to watch. Maybe it's because they're beating Kentucky =p

Really disappointed that people are just now seeing Wichita as a legitimate force. They've been this good all along.

VN Store

Back