'20 NC WR Muhsin Muhammad III (Texas A&M commit)

Bolded for emphasis. Outside of a three minute interview from when Simonton cornered him at a recent Rivals camp, VQ hasn't provided an ounce of info on this kids recruitment. They didn't even know he was taking a visit here in April until after MM posted it on twitter.
Have to admit, the only thing that makes me smile more than keeping Rivals in the dark is when the coaches feed misinformation to them.

😏

Would love to get this kid along with Williams/Capers, Downs & Jones-Bell.

All 4 seem to bring something different:
Moose - Great route running and hands
Williams/Capers - Taller/Jump ball guys
Downs - Speed, quick and a true slot
Jones-Bell - Seems to really stretch the defense on tape and can take the top off of the defense

Hope he comes her some time
thumb_hmmmm-17608542.png

I wonder if having Mack Brown has created any recruiting excitement for them. They already have 5 four star commits. They signed 4 last year total.

I said from the jump Mack along with Tim Brewster and Dre Bly would be a problem for us with NC kids. Mack is such a politician he can sway the high school coaches. Bly was a psuedo handler in Charlotte before Mack hired him so hes got relationships with kids for years to come.

(Off topic)

You know, I might be making stuff up or out of my mind, but Maurer reminds me a little of Trevor Knight, at least the Texas A&M version.

VN Store

Back