'20 NC WR Muhsin Muhammad III (Texas A&M commit)

The Weinke connection is huge. And then that gets us in with Drake Maye. Fields and Crouch will help as well, and also the SEC draw. Then there’ll Tee and Chaney - I like how this is setting up all of a sudden

Recruiting a 2021 QB is gonna be such a hard pitch.. “yeah, come sit behind Harrison Bailey for 2-3 years before you sniff the field” but hey if a top QB is willing to do so then be my guest 🤷‍♂️

Recruiting a 2021 QB is gonna be such a hard pitch.. “yeah, come sit behind Harrison Bailey for 2-3 years before you sniff the field” but hey if a top QB is willing to do so then be my guest 🤷‍♂️

With a RS year and HB leaving as a JR if he really is the savior at QB we all hope he'll be, this hypothetical recruit would still have 3 years as "the guy" after HB left. Plus, there's just so much uncertainty you have to bring in 1 guy every year.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Not mobile enough. Can’t succeed in the league without mobility. Just look at Tom Brady and Peyton. :)

same way with tennis. Roger Federer wasnt mobile enough to beat Nadal. footwork means jack ****. I can tell you, my tennis coach never pushed footwork, not once, not every single ****ing day.

same way with tennis. Roger Federer wasnt mobile enough to beat Nadal. footwork means jack ****. I can tell you, my tennis coach never pushed footwork, not once, not every single ****ing day.

I couldn’t play tennis if it was all speed. I’d probably run a 5.5 40 lol.

VN Store

Back