'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

I thought they specifically said during the mailbag podcast this wasn’t like the visit Marley took and they didn’t have an interview set up?
The Volquest guys are doing a tour of NC this week. That was filmed in NC not Knoxville.
Not that it matters.

Yeah, also when he said it will be a family decision I believe the family will choose NCst with the scholly offer and having them in one spot closer to home. Was hoping he was interested in what was best for his future as far as football goes, I think that was our best chance.
I actually believe he will choose UT. His brother has a spot for the Vols as well as a PWO.

Bring the Fullback back. They Vols, and both can help us!

Last edited:
Seems clear as day they will both go to the same school. Can't see how the family could pay tuition to UT if NC State is offering a free ride.

Seems clear as day they will both go to the same school. Can't see how the family could pay tuition to UT if NC State is offering a free ride.

Do you really know their financial situation? If so, other aid may be available. I had two children in out-of-state universities, and my wife at UT all at the same time; and on my medium income (and with a small child at home). I encouraged them to do what they knew was best for them. Let your children live their lives.

Last edited:
Do you really know their financial situation? If so, other aid may be available. I had two children in out-of-state universities, and my wife at UT all at the same time; and on my medium income (and with a small child at home). I encouraged them to do what they knew was best for them. Let your children live their lives.
I’m just gonna say this here. I think they are Vols. Tate is a player and can really help us at FB/HB and would be on a scholarship rather quickly. At 5’11/6’0 around 240 he’s explosive and strong enough to do the job. I mean N.C. State has gone from him as a long snapper to a nose guard. Now in a 3-man front how big are these guys at nose usually, at Bama, TN, etc. ? I mean, I’m just saying I commend our coaches for being straight up and honest. All I’m going to say

Down in Lincolnton, Travali Price is feeling good about his visit to Rocky Top last weekend. The Vols made an impression on him. It’s hard to gauge the family dynamic with his brother Jayden Tate having an opportunity as a scholarship player at NC State while only being a PWO at Tennessee. If this was solely a Price decision then Tennessee would be the pick. Tennessee will be working to convince the family that coming here to play fullback is the best option for Tate’s long term chances on the field.
-VQ.

VN Store

Back