'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

I don’t know man at heart State fans are still basketball. They just have suffered through such misery the past three decades with Duke and UNC winning so much that they are an anal miserable bunch. You are right for sure about UT and State comparison wise, Vols win that hands down. And you are spot on about the package deal. That is the only hope State has, if indeed they offered his brother a full ride. That would be hard to pass up given Vols offered a PWO. But playing in the SEC at Neyland - I mean I might take the PWO lol

State fans do love basketball and there is a very good history, but I was thinking from a cultural standpoint they could be designated more of a “football school” than any other North Carolina P5 program. I can’t imagine being a hardcore State fan. They are the quintessential Charlie Brown kicking the football only to have Lucy pull it out from under him at the last second . Nothing ever goes right for them, except when Duke visits PNC Arena, and they turn into the 96 Bulls.

Reactions: ArdentVol
State fans do love basketball and there is a very good history, but I was thinking from a cultural standpoint they could be designated more of a “football school” than any other North Carolina P5 program. I can’t imagine being a hardcore State fan. They are the quintessential Charlie Brown kicking the football only to have Lucy pull it out from under him at the last second . Nothing ever goes right for them, except when Duke visits PNC Arena, and they turn into the 96 Bulls.
Historically, NC State along with Clemson are the only schools in the ACC that really cared about football as much as basketball, of course that changed after FSU came into the fold.

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
It’s about the same as his drive to Raleigh. It will be Vols or State. I like our chances provided they don’t solely opt for the offer for his half brother.
Yeah I agree. Price would be a great addition

Mack is 68. He’s younger than both POTUS and his challenger in November. Just for reference

Edit: just saw this post is from weeks ago. That’s my B
That makes him old as He!! for a new head football coach at this level. Only one I can think of older would be when Kansas State I think brought back their old coach from out of retirement.

Well a guy was shot and killed in the N.C. State campus this evening. Nothing to do with nothing just odd

NC has been a Little bit of a thorn in our side this year. We have made up for it by large but I can only imagine how good our class would be if NC was still down. Dillworth and Ritzie would probably have been Vols.

I’m not worried long term about NC but they have swallowed up the instate class this year. And it was a really solid class in NC for 2021.

Don’t think Mack is the long term answer there, they have just capitalized on an extremely week ACC and USCjr being a walking dumpster fire.

Blows my mind how FSU and Miami can’t get it together. It should be a cake walk for them.

If he goes second rate state it’s strictly because of the half brother. Could also be related to fact we feel good about some others.

Pruitt ain’t losing anyone to boring Doeren when the tables are square.

Reactions: xtremevolfan
Sounds possibly like a package deal to me. The best think that could happen would be for him to come visit and see the difference between us and NC State. On campus it’s really not even close, if that’s what’s important to him, even their stadium isn’t on campus, but at the NC State Fair Grounds. I will say that if there is a P5 school that could be designated as a ”football school” in North Carolina it’s State. That said, the bar is not set very high.
NC State is the outhouse of college campuses. If our coaching staff wants this kid, then it’s a good thing for us that he visited there.

Last edited:
Reactions: RDU VOL#14

VN Store

Back