'21 NC WDE Travali Price (NC St commit)

If he goes second rate state it’s strictly because of the half brother. Could also be related to fact we feel good about some others.

Pruitt ain’t losing anyone to boring Doeren when the tables are square.
Exactly. And Doeren is on the Muschamp train going out of town soon

Reactions: gainesvol82
Travali Price is set to be in town on Friday and early Saturday and will take a in person virtual tour much like Kaemen Marley did. Now the difference being that Marley came to see it in person so he felt good to commit and Price and his brother Jayden Tate are coming to get a better feel for the Vols after a similar visit to North Carolina State recently. People in the Carolina’s believe the Wolfpack hold the edge with Tennessee pushing. The Pack appear intent on taking Tate on scholarship which would be a big deal for the family.
-Vq

Nope. Surely Travali is smart enough to not go to NC State for his half brother
Well it’s not like his brother would not be in the team here. Plus walk ons can earn scholarships. UT versus NC state football is a no brainer. I mean 6 national titles, SEC, program is rising back up versus State. I mean back-to-back 9 win seasons for them was like a bench mark for the program lol

For the family a second scholarship seems like a deal closer, but maybe it’s not that big a financial deal to them

All boils down to if he wants to ply SEC football with the big boys at UT and his brother plays FB as a PWO, getting a schollie later, or he settles for Jayvee and N.C. State and his brother gets a scholarship. My concern with that is that Doeren is likely gone after this season. Then what

Last edited:
All boils down to if he wants to ply SEC football with the big boys at UT and his brother plays FB as a PWO, getting a schollie later, or he settles for Jaycee and N.C. State and his brother gets a scholarship. My concern with that is that Doeren is likely gone after this season. Then what
I think that is a concern of theirs as well. They are keeping an open mind. Family wins out more often than, but we will see.

Yeah, also when he said it will be a family decision I believe the family will choose NCst with the scholly offer and having them in one spot closer to home. Was hoping he was interested in what was best for his future as far as football goes, I think that was our best chance.

I thought they specifically said during the mailbag podcast this wasn’t like the visit Marley took and they didn’t have an interview set up?
We can’t expect Catbone to be able to decipher that from the video. Lol

VN Store

Back