NC State Game on Friday

NC State doesn't have much history in football.OBrien could buy tickets and he won't be able to give them away we will be 2to1 in fans if not more.I'm glad it took a coach calling us out to get people to go.And we wonder why we have thousands of emptys every home game.I'm sorry pride should put you in the seats

Where did he call anyone out?

No reason to be mad! Clemson was in the BCS last year and Auburn won the NC two years ago. There is no way we weren't going to be the undercard in this one. We are coming off back-to-back losing season since before WWI and when is the last time NC State won the ACC?

This is all beside the point. This is a huge game for the 2012 season and especially for Derek Dooley--it's the biggest of his career (period) in my opinion. It will be an awesome crowd and great night of football in Atlanta--that of which I am very much looking forward to attending.

Welcome vol fan in Bowling Green. When you drive to Knoxville, do you take I-40 or the Cumberland Parkway? I've always enjoyed the parkway, better scenery and a lot less traffic even though maybe 30 miles longer drive its worth it. Think it ends up about the same drive time. The VOLS must end a 6 game losing streak in the Dome.

I grew up in Macon County, TN, so the I-40 drive is like a part of the ritual for me. That being said, when the leaves really start turning I like to take the Parkway. We took my daughter to her first game two years ago. She really wasn't in to football until she saw a game at Neyland. She wears orange to school now. Ruffles a few Kensucky feathers, but I wouldn't have it any other way!

VN Store

Back