NC State Game on Friday

Hey guys, Georgia State fan here. I was wondering if any of you guys were planning on hitting up the Georgia State game the night before your game. Thought you might be interested as we'll be up in Knoxville the following week.

To be completely honest, I've never heard of Georgia State. But welcome to Volnation!

Where are you playing the night before?

GA Dome, if I'm not mistaken.

Oh! Gotcha.

I don't think we'll be able to get down to Atlanta in time Thursday night. But it would be kinda cool to meet some people in Atlanta, especially if they're making the trip to Knoxville the next weekend.

Yeah, I figured that out. I hope their fans have a good time at Neyland. I'll be there.

I hope they have a great time as well, and get there early to soak in all the pregame festivities. I hope our fans a very nice to them, and help them enjoy the experience.

Reactions: 1 person
Yeah, we're playing in the Dome on Thursday(It's our home stadium). I absolutely plan on making the trip to Neyland the next weekend. Probably stay in Knoxville till Sunday. We're your FCS team this year, lol.

I have no delusions on playing your team. Don't beat us too bad. We only scored one (special teams) touchdown against Alabama two years ago and Houston shut us out last year. I just want to get drunk, watch some football, and enjoy the city.

Anyhow, if any of you plan on coming down on Thursday we're playing South Carolina State.

OK, well don't get so drunk you can't enjoy the game. Win or lose, it's a fun time in Neyland Stadium. Enjoy the game, and the good times.

This x100. When UT starts kicking some @$$ again...until that happens welcome to the U. I was shocked how many game this past year were actually nationally televised.

OMG did you have to mention kicking - now Palardy is on my mind again :banghead2:

Sort of a bummer. I kind of think we should tell chickfila no thanks unless it's the prime game from now on. I get that this match up is kind of lame by comparison to their other one, but still.

VN Store

Back