'19 NC RB Quavaris Crouch (Tennessee signee)

Man I hope we get a little bit of luck with some of these guys ... T Smith, Kirkland ..... seems like Crouch already getting these small nagging injuries .... hip, hign ankle sprains , shoulder .... Im tired of watching all these Stars for Bama, Georgia , LSU etc play and never have any nagging injuries and are always on the field ... 2nd point I would love to see Trey Smith continue playing but if it was me or my kid ... nope Id be done and hope he makes that decision to go on and stop playing football ...

More than likely, Trey Smith is gone. Too much to Risk. Injuries occur to everyone. Depth is the key and hope we can recruit quality depth. That is the difference between us and the teams you mentioned.

Last edited:
The problem is as I see it, other teams have depth. We don't yet. We lose a starter and it hurts us. The other teams you mentioned, Bama, Georgia and LSU have quality depth and are not hamstrung by injuries.

Our injury rates under Butch were high for a reason. The injuries under Butch weren’t just bad luck or poor S&C. Butch intentionally held players back from proper treatment and surgery. They’d be hurt and asked to rehab instead of proper treatment. If they sought proper treatment or rest time Butch would belittle them in front of the team and threaten to take away their playing time to hurt their NFL chances. It eventually caused worse injuries from the neglect.

Reactions: FerrisHall
The problem is as I see it, other teams have depth. We don't yet. We lose a starter and it hurts us. The other teams you mentioned, Bama, Georgia and LSU have quality depth and are not hamstrung by injuries.
Along these line, wasn't LSU "down" 10 starters on defense by the middle or so of the second qtr. with the Fla. upstart?

Reactions: Bobo0101
Along these line, wasn't LSU "down" 10 starters on defense by the middle or so of the second qtr. with the Fla. upstart?
They were. If I remember they were down 6 contributors at the beginning of the game including 4 corners. Then they lost another 2 DB’s to targeting penalties and I believe another major player to injury. And still had the depth to win against a pretty good team. Although that team was down their very good quarterback who most likely could have taken better advantage of a secondary decimated by injury. But you play with what you’ve got and LSU pulled it out despite missing those 9 or so guys.

Reactions: savannahfan
Our injury rates under Butch were high for a reason. The injuries under Butch weren’t just bad luck or poor S&C. Butch intentionally held players back from proper treatment and surgery. They’d be hurt and asked to rehab instead of proper treatment. If they sought proper treatment or rest time Butch would belittle them in front of the team and threaten to take away their playing time to hurt their NFL chances. It eventually caused worse injuries from the neglect.

What is your source for this?

VN Store

Back