'21 NC RB Jaylen Wright (Tennessee signee)

@griddie do you think this guy is one of the most underrated in the class? I mean good grief, on his Instagram story he has a training session posted, or part of one. He looks like a top 100 prospect. And given that he only had 100 carries last year?? Between him, Brown and T Evans this is an incredible RB haul
Yeah I mean not many 6’0, 200 pound guys can run a legit 4.3-4.4. He’s always worked on track and now is working hard on football. His upside is higher than Shipley and Pryor which is saying a great deal. I think he’s going to have a monster senior season in what is a pass happy offense.

I can't find a source on the internet.
But I remember Ced Houston clocked a
10.8 100 meter his junior year in high school at 6'0 200. Parade All-American and supposedly ran 4.3 SR year.

If that were true than 6'3 230 lbs Sean Taylor ran 4.2 for Miami.

Cedric was a pretty good RB for us. I hope Jaylen can have that type of production at UT.
Cedric turned out to have a thyroid that caused him to get tired really quick. Wasn't caught until he went through medical evals at the combine. That's why he seemed to run out of gas even during a long run.

247 brought him up today in the chat. They stated that they need to see more production on tape however they acknowledged the speed.

Another interesting note was they believe he could be CB at the next level and would be a very intriguing prospect on that side of the ball. @griddie what would be your thoughts on Wright at CB?

247 brought him up today in the chat. They stated that they need to see more production on tape however they acknowledged the speed.

Another interesting note was they believe he could be CB at the next level and would be a very intriguing prospect on that side of the ball. @griddie what would be your thoughts on Wright at CB?
I think he’s purely an offensive player at rb, slot, maybe some wildcat. Love to see him used like UF used to use those guys

VN Store

Back