'21 NC RB Jaylen Wright (Tennessee signee)

Forget draft picks. Pruitt did get D Taylor drafted and Tuttle and Phillips are NFL starters. J Kongbo helped win a CFL title and is now with the 49ers. No Muschamp would not have done that. And yes we have difference makers up front on defense
He’s had two of his guys drafted (one was a first rounder) and taylor stallworth is a good player for the saints. Plus Muschamp has more promising young players on their dline like Pickens, sandidge, and enegbare. Pruitt and crew need to step it up and get more difference makers. Hoping he did that with Thomas and baron

He’s had two of his guys drafted (one was a first rounder) and taylor stallworth is a good player for the saints. Plus Muschamp has more promising young players on their dline like Pickens, sandidge, and enegbare. Pruitt and crew need to step it up and get more difference makers. Hoping he did that with Thomas and baron
I think Muschamp has been at South Carolina 2 years longer than Pruitt has been at Tennessee. We have more difference makers up front on defense than South Carolina right now. But we need to talk in 2 years and see how many players Pruitt has put in the NFL after Pruitt has been at Tennessee 4 years. Muschamp has a 2 year head start.

We’d have had at least one and we’d have more difference makers on the line. Less wins though

youreaspecial-kinda-nuts-arent-you-23888567.png

Just much more acceleration and speed. Sorry about that, auto text sucks at times
Yeah I don't think you'll see Wright get caught from behind unless he's already tired/exhausted. Ced Houston was caught from behind on different occassions. I remember 2 times alone in the 2004 South Carolina game. He still was a good RB though.

Just much more acceleration and speed. Sorry about that, auto text sucks at times

I can't find a source on the internet.
But I remember Ced Houston clocked a
10.8 100 meter his junior year in high school at 6'0 200. Parade All-American and supposedly ran 4.3 SR year.

If that were true than 6'3 230 lbs Sean Taylor ran 4.2 for Miami.

Cedric was a pretty good RB for us. I hope Jaylen can have that type of production at UT.

VN Store

Back