'19 NC QB Sam Howell

Yellow.

If it's yellow, let it mellow.
If it's brown, send it down.

200.gif

Reactions: 1 person
Legendre is better because he has a much higher ceiling. He has freakish arm talent, better size, and plays against better competition. Howell is good but Legendre> Howell because I’m confident Helton can tap into that potential

Clearly this is the case because you say so. I mean Legendre is so much better than he chose powerhouse Kansas. Meanwhile, Howell had offers from virtually every big time school in the country. But yeah your analysis has to be correct. Lol.

Clearly this is the case because you say so. I mean Legendre is so much better than he chose powerhouse Kansas. Meanwhile, Howell had offers from virtually every big time school in the country. But yeah your analysis has to be correct. Lol.
So if he commits to us or some other school he instantly will become a better prospect?

I think scvol might be related to legendre bc he had been pumping in every thread. He is a project but not better than Howell who is arguably the top qb prospect this year definitely top 5. Who just got invited to the army all American game. We got beat for Howell it happens, but saying legendre is better is just Ludacris.

Legendre is better because he has a much higher ceiling. He has freakish arm talent, better size, and plays against better competition. Howell is good but Legendre> Howell because I’m confident Helton can tap into that potential

Short version - Legendre is Better because Howell is going elsewhere

Reactions: 2 people
Go back and watch the film. He is a project. 50/50 chance he becomes serviceable. The qbs of our 2015 class had better film and you see where all 3 of them are.
I couldn’t disagree more. Never thought Sheridan Jones was that good and everyone knew JJ wasn’t a QB. I was excited for Dormady and I think he actually could have succeeded with a good coach. Legendre is better than all of them. I really don’t think you watched his Junior year tape because he makes some really damn good throws in it.

Nope just my opinion having watched what’s available on both. Plus Hubbs said our staff didn’t really push for Howell. What I’m saying isn’t groundbreaking at all lol

I don't know who is better. Both look good to me. But it was reported by multiple vq/247 guys that Pruitt and Helton like the other guy better and slow played Howell.

I don't know who is better. Both look good to me. But it was reported by multiple vq/247 guys that Pruitt and Helton like the other guy better and slow played Howell.

Which is complete bull****, they have sell subscriptions and that sounds better than he picked another school because they liked them better. Every fan site does it.

Which is complete bull****, they have sell subscriptions and that sounds better than he picked another school because they liked them better. Every fan site does it.

Except they were saying it before fsu got involved.

Baker Mayfield was a walk on. Lamar Jackson was a 3 star. Offer list is important 90% of the time. In the case of Legendre coaches are missing out

So now he is baker Mayfield ? Lamar Jackson was a 4 star on some services. I don't know why you have such a hard on of legendre. He is a solid prospect that needs a lot of work but he isn't better than howell. He has plenty of tape anw has the size that mayfied didn't have. Please stop claiming him to be a top 5 qb. He isnt

So now he is baker Mayfield ? Lamar Jackson was a 4 star on some services. I don't know why you have such a hard on of legendre. He is a solid prospect that needs a lot of work but he isn't better than howell. He has plenty of tape anw has the size that mayfied didn't have. Please stop claiming him to be a top 5 qb. He isnt
No those are examples of players that also didn’t have offers but turned out to be great players. Offers mean a lot but not everything. Plenty of examples of guys that have not had big offers but became great players.

Also where did I say Legendre was a top 5 QB lol

Legendre is also a 4 star on some sites.

Reactions: 2 people
No those are examples of players that also didn’t have offers but turned out to be great players. Offers mean a lot but not everything. Plenty of examples of guys that have not had big offers but became great players.

Also where did I say Legendre was a top 5 QB lol

You said he was better than howell, who is a top 5 qb.

I don’t have a set ranking for the players. All I know is Legendre is better than Howell.

That is where you are wrong. So all the recruiting sites,elite 11, college coaches, and 99 percent of college football fans are wrong but you watched a couple minutes of tape.

VN Store

Back