'19 NC QB Sam Howell

Leak got very LUCKY in college. Lucky that he had such talented play makers around him that could adjust to passes that were under or over thrown by a mile. And that he had Tim Tebow to run it on 4th and 1 in Neyland.

Technically Leak got LUCKY after college as well as a Teacher.

Honestly, they may like their chances at qb in the next cycle. At least for "the big one".

I believe the coaches backed off Howell because Howell said to them he was not interested in coming to the Vols. They just moved on to other options.

I believe the coaches backed off Howell because Howell said to them he was not interested in coming to the Vols. They just moved on to other options.

I kind of think this is the most likely case. If not that, then there may have been something about him personality or character wise that made them kick him down the board.

Last edited:
I kind of think this is the most likely case. If not that, then there may have been something about him personality or character wise that made them kick him down the bird.

And if that be the case then good on the coaches just hope we werent the ones with little interest.

I kind of think this is the most likely case. If not that, then there may have been something about him personality or character wise that made them kick him down the board.

It could be that Howell just liked FSU better.

All of these could be true. We will likely never know. Or it could be that Helton wants someone else more. In any event, it is time to move on.

Twitter

If fsu had a bad year any chance we get back involved. I don't agree with posters that don't think he good. He is way better than legendre. Hopefully with visits starting up we will see how the qb board shakes out.

Twitter

If fsu had a bad year any chance we get back involved. I don't agree with posters that don't think he good. He is way better than legendre. Hopefully with visits starting up we will see how the qb board shakes out.

Twitter

Legendre is better because he has a much higher ceiling. He has freakish arm talent, better size, and plays against better competition. Howell is good but Legendre> Howell because I’m confident Helton can tap into that potential

SIAP

Reactions: 10 people
Legendre is better because he has a much higher ceiling. He has freakish arm talent, better size, and plays against better competition. Howell is good but Legendre> Howell because I’m confident Helton can tap into that potential

Disagree 100 percent with this. Projects at qb rarely work out especially as raw as legendre is. In college I'd take someone that can throw accurately. You can't teach "wrist talent" and ball placment.

Reactions: 2 people
SIAP

I think there's a glitch in the matrix.

Disagree 100 percent with this. Projects at qb rarely work out especially as raw as legendre is. In college I'd take someone that can throw accurately. You can't teach "wrist talent" and ball placment.
You obviously haven’t watched Legrendre if you don’t think he can throw accurately. Kid drops dimes lol

Reactions: 1 person
You would eat the yellow snow wouldn't you

200.gif

How do you know he has a higher ceiling? What i saw was a guy that can throw far, but not very accurately and a lot of his throws are 50/50 balls that his receivers luckily come down with.

VN Store

Back