'20 NC QB Navy Shuler

I see what you did, you sort of said he throws a very wobbly ball and lacks arm strength, but his WRs are wide open, so it doesn't matter. He won't be a QB on the college level.

AAA8093BD24BB0EF4564495B2282281913CE19EC
He’ll play at the college level. There are several levels of college.

He’s making an unofficial visit to Ky this weekend per his Twitter account, so he might get a chance to play at the SEC level.

He has a lot to live up to. His father was a great college QB. I would hate to see him at Kentucky. I’d rather he play outside the SEC so the Vols don’t have to play him.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
I say give the kid a scholarship. If he can contribute great, if not it isn't like we haven't had legacy sons on the roster before that haven't, his ole man did a lot for the university.

Reactions: vols40
I say give the kid a scholarship. If he can contribute great, if not it isn't like we haven't had legacy sons on the roster before that haven't, his ole man did a lot for the university.

We don't really have room to just throw scholarships around. Also, his father was quoted saying he didn't want UT recruiting him just because he's a legacy.

Reactions: volsagain
They list him at 6' to 6'1" which was before his junior year. Hes not your prototypical blue chip recruit but in college sometimes you can be a 6'1" gamer. Look at Baker Mayfield. Being a great college QB comes down to mental makeup than height.

So aside from height, what’s missing from his game? Not trying to be smart, I don’t know much about his development and level of competition.

They list him at 6' to 6'1" which was before his junior year. Hes not your prototypical blue chip recruit but in college sometimes you can be a 6'1" gamer. Look at Baker Mayfield. Being a great college QB comes down to mental makeup than height.

8 of the top 20 passing yard leaders in college and 11 of the top 20 TD leaders in college were 6'1" or shorter. Height is overrated for college QBs.

8 of the top 20 passing yard leaders in college and 11 of the top 20 TD leaders in college were 6'1" or shorter. Height is overrated for college QBs.
I think Christ School plays 1A or 2A. Competition is a little bit of a mixed bag with small private schools. Heath played for a 1A public school in a conference that also produced Carl Pickens. Sam Gash played for a 1A school in western NC. The Streaters and Shawn Bryson played for a 2A school in the same area.

Reactions: StarRaider

VN Store

Back