'21 NC OT Diego Pounds (Ole Miss)

Same people complaining about Lane secretly wish we would buy some OL for Nico. I know i do.
It’s going to cost us some games and possibly Nico if they don’t. It’s crazy they haven’t overpaid as it will likely cost us next year having Davis as our starter.

Reactions: VolByLaw
I don't understand why we have a glaring need for OL and nobody from the portal wants to come here. Surely they aren't scared of the competition from Dayne Davis. I refuse to believe this is all NIL related. We just can't seem to get OL from the portal. Strange.

It’s going to cost us some games and possibly Nico if they don’t. It’s crazy they haven’t overpaid as it will likely cost us next year having Davis as our starter.
Maybe if you continue saying the same thing in every thread more ppl will believe your BS or maybe it is spamming im not sure at this point but your “truth” doesn’t mean you are right.

I don't understand why we have a glaring need for OL and nobody from the portal wants to come here. Surely they aren't scared of the competition from Dayne Davis. I refuse to believe this is all NIL related. We just can't seem to get OL from the portal. Strange.
How many times does it need to be said in this forum that the transfer portal is open for a while like why do we continue to have posters on here that continually complain and moan every single day this staff historically gets 7-8 players every portal season. My advice to you and everybody else is to sit back and relax wait till fall camp and if the staff didn’t fill the needs, then you can complain and moan during that time

How many times does it need to be said in this forum that the transfer portal is open for a while like why do we continue to have posters on here that continually complain and moan every single day this staff historically gets 7-8 players every portal season. My advice to you and everybody else is to sit back and relax wait till fall camp and if the staff didn’t fill the needs, then you can complain and moan during that time
Or I can complain anytime I want. This is a fan forum, it's kinda the point to give our opinions.

Do you always start complaining before anything is official?
The 0 for this weekend looks pretty official to me. Currently, Dayne Davis is slated at started RT, if nothing changes. Why, after three years do we have a player of Davis' caliber at starting RT going into the spring? I have every right to be concerned about that.

I really, really hope that we are able to find a portal player or one of the young guys steps into that role.

Maybe if you continue saying the same thing in every thread more ppl will believe your BS or maybe it is spamming im not sure at this point but your “truth” doesn’t mean you are right.
Use the ignore feature then. Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a board for opinions. Sorry mine offends you.

If you need help, I’ll post instructions on how to ignore me.

Use the ignore feature then. Doesn’t bother me at all. It’s a board for opinions. Sorry mine offends you.

If you need help, I’ll post instructions on how to ignore me.
Lol ultimate defeat, you can’t respectfully provide an argument so you tell me to ignore you 🤣

VN Store

Back