‘23 NC EDGE Rico Walker (Maryland commit)

I take it Florida has unleashed the NIL money??? Why are all of these kids committing now? Seems like something changed. Must be nice to be having a great recruiting cycle while not having the best of seasons. Not sure why we can’t make the same happen.

I take it Florida has unleashed the NIL money??? Why are all of these kids committing now? Seems like something changed. Must be nice to be having a great recruiting cycle while not having the best of seasons. Not sure why we can’t make the same happen.
They expect a huge roster turnover this off-season. So they likely can take over 30 guys. Some say they could end up losing as many as 50 players that were on their roster to start the season. They’ll pick up a lot of guys in the portal too

Kinda like when Pruitt pulled a string of highly rated recruits before getting caught for cheating

VN Store

Back