'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

I don't understand this comment. Just about everyone in the SEC plays 4 or 5 top ten teams in a season. Playing top teams means nothing. Beating top 10 teams brings bragging rights. Does Vanderbilt get to brag because they get their asses handed to them by a slew of highly rated teams every season?
i was talking about North Carolina fans trying to burn SEC teams about schedules.

If UNC starts winning they gone be as bad as dawg fans! Their basketball fans are some of the worst out there.

VFL...GBO
Didn’t you know that they were the greatest 7-6 Military Bowl Champion in the history of .500 regular season teams? They aren’t even winning big and they think they’re good to great.

Didn’t know it was written in law..

@RDU VOL#14
I’m not even gonna let that stuff phase me. I hope you don’t either. That’s the second time someone made a comment like that in the last day. For some reason some guy went after me for no reason at all last night about being a Duke fan. Never mind that I’m at UT grad and lived 5 minutes from Duke’s campus for most of my life and have friends on Cut’s staff at Duke who were UT GA’s. If somebody has a problem with it that’s their problem.

I’m not even gonna let that stuff phase me. I hope you don’t either. That’s the second time someone made a comment like that in the last day. For some reason some guy went after me for no reason at all last night about being a Duke fan. Never mind that I’m at UT grad and lived 5 minutes from Duke’s campus for most of my life and have friends on Cut’s staff at Duke who were UT GA’s. If somebody has a problem with it that’s their problem.

I don’t honestly. I don’t understand why it’s even a thing that you have to be completely loyal to one university.

My dad and mom are Tar Heel blue
My uncle graduated from there
So naturally I followed suit

My father followed CFB as a kid in S. Cali until he moved East to NC. Living on the road he brought me a Tennessee hat home after their peak. I wore the hat until I lost is and never stopped watching since..

tenor.gif
I love MJ

I have a degree from UT and one from UNC. I root for the Vols in football and Heels in basketball. And lacrosse. Don’t care for Mack Brown at all. Snake oil salesman. Recruits well but don’t think much of him as a head coach. Comes off as arrogant.
One of if not the worst in game managers that's ever coached.Hes terrible. He will hire some guys to recruit the talent and then squander it with his bone head play calls and time management skills.

Really can’t blame these athletes for considering UNC. Where else can you go and play student without attending legitimate courses?

It really can't be brought up enough. UNC fans have a completely undeserved superiority complex towards other public institutions. The smug factor regarding their academics is absurd and their academic scandal is a huge black eye. The NCAA is a joke for letting their most recent NCAAB championship stand.

I wonder if the "Mystery Commit" may be someone in Florida. I am not an "insider" just following what has been posted by media and recruits to this point.

VFL...GBO

Reactions: BucksnortVol
I am a displaced Tennessean...have lived in Charlotte for 30 years now. Married into a Tarheel family. I do not personally know, or have knowingly met, anyone in 30 years that has attended a UNC football game. I have been to a Bball game and had a good time. THEY do not have the fan support, stadium, facilities, or honestly even the right conference to compete for Nat championships...not with Clemson, who has all of those things, going undefeated and nearly unchallenged in their weak ACC every year . I am amazed that their 21 class is rated so high, that is a huge accomplishment for them and if it holds will surely be their highest rated class ever.

I do confess to pulling for the Heels in Bball as long as they arent playing my Vols. I hate Duke and NCstate.

What the heck is the deal with the Jordan Jumpman Logo on football uniforms? That is sooooo stupid. Like putting Peyton's silhouette on our Bball jerseys...just plain stupid.

Wanna give a Tarheel fan a hard time?

Ask him who was the only person to ever hold Jordan to under 20ppg???

Dean Smith. Lol....the truth hurts.

BTW, I do not believe Jordan to be the best Bball player all time, either. He was a "black hole" ball hog, career 50% shooter who averaged 30 ppg because he took 30 shots a game. Without the extremely underrated Pippen, Jordan probably had 2 rings instead of 6. Hell, without Steve Kerr getting red hot, he would only have 5. Kerr was automatic in some of those finals games. Btw...while Jordan is nearly a billionaire now...he is still notoriously a cheap bastard and terrible tipper. Still . After having been called out at least twice for it publicly....by Barkley and Wayne Gretzky. He is a terrible NBA owner, and an absolute ghost in the Charlotte community...where he could be King with all the Heels fans here . Such a weird dude...I personally believe that he is a miserable person , and that's why he is known for being so hard on the people around him.

I am a displaced Tennessean...have lived in Charlotte for 30 years now. Married into a Tarheel family. I do not personally know, or have knowingly met, anyone in 30 years that has attended a UNC football game. I have been to a Bball game and had a good time. THEY do not have the fan support, stadium, facilities, or honestly even the right conference to compete for Nat championships...not with Clemson, who has all of those things, going undefeated and nearly unchallenged in their weak ACC every year . I am amazed that their 21 class is rated so high, that is a huge accomplishment for them and if it holds will surely be their highest rated class ever.

I do confess to pulling for the Heels in Bball as long as they arent playing my Vols. I hate Duke and NCstate.

What the heck is the deal with the Jordan Jumpman Logo on football uniforms? That is sooooo stupid. Like putting Peyton's silhouette on our Bball jerseys...just plain stupid.

Wanna give a Tarheel fan a hard time?

Ask him who was the only person to ever hold Jordan to under 20ppg???

Dean Smith. Lol....the truth hurts.

BTW, I do not believe Jordan to be the best Bball player all time, either. He was a "black hole" ball hog, career 50% shooter who averaged 30 ppg because he took 30 shots a game. Without the extremely underrated Pippen, Jordan probably had 2 rings instead of 6. Hell, without Steve Kerr getting red hot, he would only have 5. Kerr was automatic in some of those finals games. Btw...while Jordan is nearly a billionaire now...he is still notoriously a cheap bastard and terrible tipper. Still . After having been called out at least twice for it publicly....by Barkley and Wayne Gretzky. He is a terrible NBA owner, and an absolute ghost in the Charlotte community...where he could be King with all the Heels fans here . Such a weird dude...I personally believe that he is a miserable person , and that's why he is known for being so hard on the people around him.

So you think Page is a Vol orrrrrrr wut?

VN Store

Back