'21 NC DT Payton Page (Clemson commit)

You take as many dts as you can get.
having katron in the boat is really nice, so that does give you some flexibility. but yeah, i agree. big guys on OL or DL....you really can't have enough of them....especially high quality ones like Evans, Page and Dawkins. that'd be a pretty stout group to pull from going forward......

having katron in the boat is really nice, so that does give you some flexibility. but yeah, i agree. big guys on OL or DL....you really can't have enough of them....especially high quality ones like Evans, Page and Dawkins. that'd be a pretty stout group to pull from going forward......
Those three and another edge guy and we should be done

ID is a DT, Page is more of a nose tackle.
UNC board is more rational than N.C. State by far. But as all, they do have their share of clowns. Don on there does a good job. Most of their posters are reasonable

Reactions: ChiTownVol
Granted most are new to football...
Their football fans are like UT basketball fans. Very knowledgeable in the game, have had spurts of really good years. And have basically been a sleeping giant of sorts, though that may be overhyping it a bit for both. But no reason both should not be top 25 year in and year out.

Did... did Mack steal a BCS trophy for recruits to hold?

Fulmer-Fiesta%20Bowl%20Pic%20Cropped.jpg

We’re currently 3 deep on the DL. Thinking that’s the remaining goal with an upgrade of talent.

We’re currently 3 deep on the DL. Thinking that’s the remaining goal with an upgrade of talent.
I love that.We might finally be deep enough to win games in the 4th. Three deep on both lines of scrimmage is a nice luxury to have finally. I agree with you on upgrading the talent as we move forward.

I love that.We might finally be deep enough to win games in the 4th. Three deep on both lines of scrimmage is a nice luxury to have finally. I agree with you on upgrading the talent as we move forward.
Key to the turnaround last season. When it’s a vital goalline stand and Ja’Quain Blakely is making a key stop? Depth is a thing.

yeah,i felt bad for our DL guys during the butch years, there were games it felt like our DL never came out of the game lol.

this kind of line up is like it used to be...could run out fresh legs ever other down for crying out loud, and not miss a beat.

ID is a DT, Page is more of a nose tackle.
UNC board is more rational than N.C. State by far. But as all, they do have their share of clowns. Don on there does a good job. Most of their posters are reasonable

This must be one of the UNC clowns talking about Campbell.

0B8E25EA-2DB5-448A-B877-D0EF7A182B04.jpeg

This must be one of the UNC clowns talking about Campbell.

View attachment 280577
I should hop on my vip account and blast that little prick but I’m gonna just let that salt keep flowing. They’re so mad. I think Ohio State may be getting cold sweats about us maybe catching them too

VN Store

Back