'19 NC DL Wisdom Asaboro

And who would you turn away? Everyone we're in on right now is pretty good.
Probably Harris. Since we have some depth on the back field. I just think we need one more massive dude with upside on the DL. We have struggled there since Dooley. And I am tired of not having enough big studs that can push the OL back. All that is JMO so erbody dont get on DN.

well he is a transfer so he really isn't in a class. He can be on non-athletic scholarship too I believe.
No he can’t be on non-athletic because he OVd. Solomon can because he did not OV. Transfers must count as an initial counter against the recruiting class. Newer NCAA rule.

This would be my question. He was only a 2 or 3 hour drive from Knoxville. Why would the coaches bring him in on an OV vs a UV knowing it would require he count in 2019. Doesn't make sense.
I don’t know but they did. Maybe just part of recruiting him - rolling out the red carpet.

We're recruiting him at RB.

I kid.

He is very raw like all the clips mentioned. He would need 2 or 3 years in a program to become an everydown player. He lacks quickness and agility but has some good downhill speed. Obviously, he has a great frame to pack on mass. I'm thinking OT or TE (especially if he is as athletic as they say).

Still don't think that's right. Having a transfer count against a class he can't even play in sounds wrong.

Vq said it will depend on whether coaches did an in-house visit and official whether recruits count toward this class or blue shirt to next and enroll in august

This would be my question. He was only a 2 or 3 hour drive from Knoxville. Why would the coaches bring him in on an OV vs a UV knowing it would require he count in 2019. Doesn't make sense.

lol he counts regardless. HE'S ON SCHOLARSHIP.

We're recruiting him at RB.

I kid.

He is very raw like all the clips mentioned. He would need 2 or 3 years in a program to become an everydown player. He lacks quickness and agility but has some good downhill speed. Obviously, he has a great frame to pack on mass. I'm thinking OT or TE (especially if he is as athletic as they say).
Lacks quickness and agility, but is super athletic and can play TE. Makes sense.

I just don’t see how a project is a take for a weak roster like this with the few spots that are left. Could have seen him as part of next years class with another year and more film/camps. Head scratcher as to why he reclassified.

VN Store

Back