'21 NC DE Isaac Washington

I highly doubt he decommited because rocker left. I would bet it was more because he was lower on our board and committed without fully understanding his offer. Coaches went along with it for a bit but have slacked on the communication and he wasn't "feeling the love."

Callahan said he reopened his recruitment due partly to Rocker leaving, but also because he got offers from other SEC schools and wanted to explore his options.

We will be fine either way.

This was less than 4 weeks ago... smh... how can one be so excited as illustrated in this video and the throw deuces less than a month later? Something smells with this one. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

The word commitment these days only means I could be, possibly, leaning in your direction....

This was less than 4 weeks ago... smh... how can one be so excited as illustrated in this video and the throw deuces less than a month later? Something smells with this one. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

He is still interested in TN. Just taking a step back. Nothing wrong with it. He happened to be one of the few that I guess rocker decided to build a relationship with in recruiting. He didn’t eliminate us. He says he is still extremely interested in his post. Probably just wants to get to know the new guy and explore options

VN Store

Back