'19 NC CB Tyus Fields (Tennessee signee)

Buchannon is too slow to cover a WR in space. He seems to usually be in the right position to make a play and is solid in run defense, but his athleticism is subpar for the position.
To me it seemed like when he got beat it was because either he or someone else missed an assignment.

Reactions: BucVol98
Buchannon is too slow to cover a WR in space. He seems to usually be in the right position to make a play and is solid in run defense, but his athleticism is subpar for the position.
Actually he’s horrible in run defense and tackles like a beeyotch. But his coverage skills improved drastically under Pruitt in one offseason so you have to assume he only gets better. Don’t expect to see him not playing a lot next season. And in actuality he only had a few bad games despite being forced to cover guys like Mecole Hardman & Jeudy 1 on 1 in the slot. But the guy isn’t aggressive at all in run support. What game was the where the runner ran straight through Baylen then Bryce blasted the guy? Maybe Auburn game but I’m not sure. That one play alone showed the difference in Butch recruits and Jeremy’s. Can’t wait to see Beasley and Tank come down hill with a already aggressive Bryce & Alontae

Reactions: T Dog
To me it seemed like when he got beat it was because either he or someone else missed an assignment.
He definitely missed assignments frequently, as did the rest of our secondary, but his biggest problem is the fact that he couldn't cover a receiver in man coverage for more than a 2 seconds. Good QBs abused Buchanan because of it.

Can't tell you how many times I saw this type of stuff posted about Justin Coleman during his career at UT and he is still playing pretty good in the NFL Today.

I guess all fan bases trash talk some of their upperclassmen this way but it is actually pretty comical. Next year this time the Freshman you mentioned will be written off by some in the fan base because they could not replace a bumb like Buchanan.

There is a reason people complained about Fulmer never playing Freshmen. It was because he had good upperclassmen with plenty of depth at most positions. Be happy if Pruitt gets to the point where very few Freshmen see the field.

That's exactly why Tyus needs to play now.
Because we have no good veterans at NB.

So in 2020 whoemever we can recruit there at NB can spot play and not have to start.
2021 NB recruit can RS. So that's why Tyus needs to play now.

Buchanan is not good option.

That's exactly why Tyus needs to play now.
Because we have no good veterans at NB.

So in 2020 whoemever we can recruit there at NB can spot play and not have to start.
2021 NB recruit can RS. So that's why Tyus needs to play now.

Buchanan is not good option.
What's NB?

"a man barely alive
Gentlemen we can rebuild him
We have the technology
We have the capability to make the worlds first bionic man
Steve Austin will be that man
Better than he was before
Better, Stronger, Faster.."
Lee Majors, the man that locked down Farrah Fawcett. Then lost her to Ryan O'Neal. My favorite episodes will always be the battle with Bigfoot and the introduction to Lyndsey Wagner, the 6 million dollar girl/woman

Lee Majors, the man that locked down Farrah Fawcett. Then lost her to Ryan O'Neal. My favorite episodes will always be the battle with Bigfoot and the introduction to Lyndsey Wagner, the 6 million dollar girl/woman

I had nightmares from watching the Bigfoot episodes!

Reactions: The Dog
My dad still talks about that episode, how could one watch that episode? I've always wanted to see it

Reactions: The Dog

VN Store

Back