'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

I think we will see this guy at ILB. He is a modern day LB that is athletic and fast enough to go sideline to sideline. Wouldn't surprise me if he saw the field early.

I think you are right. Looks like a sub package LB/S rover type.

Know someone on an ACC staff and he said we got a steal in this kid. Great athlete.

I think we will see this guy at ILB. He is a modern day LB that is athletic and fast enough to go sideline to sideline. Wouldn't surprise me if he saw the field early.
That's what I thought too.
But that was with the last staff.

I'm not sure what defense that we play now. I've heard 3-3-5 and even standard 4-3. So maybe he plays a hybrid safety or OLB. IT'LL interesting to see

He’s currently 6’4, 215 and will get a look at WR first from what I’m told. The former staff was going to put him at LB. He may still end up there but with his talent and ball skills you have to look at him at WR first imo

He’s currently 6’4, 215 and will get a look at WR first from what I’m told. The former staff was going to put him at LB. He may still end up there but with his talent and ball skills you have to look at him at WR first imo

Do you have direct ties to the player? I know he doesn’t say much but I’m curious what his thought on the new staff are, and if he has a position preference

Damn imagine him at LB though with the playmaking ability. I could see him making a few pick 6's and breaking some ankles en-route. Lord knows we need some on that side of the ball.

It may not come down to his ability at WR. If he would be a game 1 starter on defense, but not offense, you have to go with team needs.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc
Damn imagine him at LB though with the playmaking ability. I could see him making a few pick 6's and breaking some ankles en-route. Lord knows we need some on that side of the ball.
His mentality is much more of a offense player. He’s wired as a playmaker that goes up and catches any and everything imo.

Do you have direct ties to the player? I know he doesn’t say much but I’m curious what his thought on the new staff are, and if he has a position preference
Very high on the new staff and what they do offensively. Last staff wanted him as LB. this staff will give him a look at WR and my personal opinion is that he’s fine with that.

6'4? The dude is like 6'1 maybe 6'2

I’m going to bet this guys makes the most impact as a freshman go this class.

VN Store

Back