'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

How close?
giphy.gif

This kid is one of my favorites this cycle. That LB room is gonna be tight by June. Could potentially be a jumbo safety but doubtful. I hope he has his mind made up like it seems he does. Would be a huge get.

This kid is one of my favorites this cycle. That LB room is gonna be tight by June. Could potentially be a jumbo safety but doubtful. I hope he has his mind made up like it seems he does. Would be a huge get.
He is a WR

He is a WR

Recruited as an ATH though. Has plenty of tape at S too.

I mean technically Dylan Brooks is a WR too, ya know? But obviously his future is on D.

I can’t imagine he is seen by our staff as a WR knowing their mindsets on players like this but hey either way I want him.

Last edited:
He has the mentality of a WR. He plays RB and is good because he’s just than big and athletic. He plays well at safety as well. But watch his film, he’s a natural WR and playmaker. And again, I compare him a lot to an Ashlon Jeffrey. He’s a huge target and so big and strong, he’s just a handful for any db

Reactions: SweetasSoda
He has the mentality of a WR. He plays RB and is good because he’s just than big and athletic. He plays well at safety as well. But watch his film, he’s a natural WR and playmaker. And again, I compare him a lot to an Ashlon Jeffrey. He’s a huge target and so big and strong, he’s just a handful for any db

Either way his film overall impresses me as much as any kid this cycle. Very good frame and very fluid. I’d personally love to see him as a 6’3 or 6’4 225lb jumbo safety brought down in the box or an OLB pass rusher.

If we did take him as a WR though we should be done at WR this year if everyone sticks. Already heavy when you look at what we did last year with WRs.

Dog has bad stats.
Yeah, I'm not an insider, I try to use logic from interviews and follow the visits, but usually I just go with my heart.
But, u need to check those pimp stats, because those are off the charts. Bwaa-ha-ha

VN Store

Back