'21 NC ATH Kaemen Marley (Tennessee signee)

It’s like they think our university is filled with a bunch of redneck dolts. Needless to say the worlds most powerful computer is on campus AND the Secret City is just a few miles up the road. Psh, yeah but we’re idiots and don’t have any academic excellence to hang our hat on. 🙄
Huh?

Edit: tough interview. Very brief answers to questions. Kind of generic answers too. Doesn’t know when he’ll make a decision. “Maybe before my senior season. Maybe after.” 😂

Struggled to answer what other schools are recruiting him hard. Said KY, Uscjr, Virginia and then “man I don’t really remember”

Last edited:
Reactions: VOLSONLY

Edit: tough interview. Very brief answers to questions. Kind of generic answers too. Doesn’t know when he’ll make a decision. “Maybe before my senior season. Maybe after.” 😂

Struggled to answer what other schools are recruiting him hard. Said KY, Uscjr, Virginia and then “man I don’t really remember”

He’s a quiet kid from a small town. Not real big on being in the limelight. But when the lights come on he’s a player for sure and can dominate a game.

Ranking the Contenders: Four-star ATH Kaemen Marley

1. NORTH CAROLINA
The Tar Heels are recruiting as well as any team in the country right now and Marley could end up joining them, too. They've done a tremendous job of recruiting in-state talent and Marley is one of the best in this recruiting cycle. Already having visited the Chapel Hill campus and built some relationships with players and coaches, Marley has a comfort level with North Carolina that few other teams can match. Look for North Carolina to turn up the heat on Marley as the recruiting cycle progresses.

2. TENNESSEE
Jeremy Pruitt and his staff have prioritized Marley and they’ve been keeping in close contact with him. Marley was supposed to visit Tennessee this spring but those plans had to be put on hold because of the recruiting dead period. Had Marley already visited Tennessee, they’d probably be listed as his top contender. Expect Marley to schedule a visit to Tennessee as soon as the recruiting dead period is over.

Ranking the Contenders: Four-star ATH Kaemen Marley

1. NORTH CAROLINA
The Tar Heels are recruiting as well as any team in the country right now and Marley could end up joining them, too. They've done a tremendous job of recruiting in-state talent and Marley is one of the best in this recruiting cycle. Already having visited the Chapel Hill campus and built some relationships with players and coaches, Marley has a comfort level with North Carolina that few other teams can match. Look for North Carolina to turn up the heat on Marley as the recruiting cycle progresses.

2. TENNESSEE
Jeremy Pruitt and his staff have prioritized Marley and they’ve been keeping in close contact with him. Marley was supposed to visit Tennessee this spring but those plans had to be put on hold because of the recruiting dead period. Had Marley already visited Tennessee, they’d probably be listed as his top contender. Expect Marley to schedule a visit to Tennessee as soon as the recruiting dead period is over.

Playing in the SEC vs the ACC.

Hmmmmmm..... let me think....

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Curious how the WR class shapes up. Does a guy like Nixon or Taylor (know he has said he's a WR) end up at TE? How many do we take?

Curious how the WR class shapes up. Does a guy like Nixon or Taylor (know he has said he's a WR) end up at TE? How many do we take?
Taylor says he’s a WR but he’ll end up at TE because he doesn’t quite have receiver speed. But at this point you take whoever you can get in the boat. Especially that TE from NV

Reactions: T Dog
We are leading here.
giphy.gif

VN Store

Back