NBC Sports article "Do Tennessee fans want Bruce Pearl back?"

I don't have class today, so i'm day drinking.. and the hostility and confrontation on the basketball board is my entertainment today.. keep up the strong efforts fellas.

Here is just another day at BTO's dead end job. Or here. Same thing.

head-up-ass.jpg

Should Hart mess this hire up, then it will be his own undoing. (1) he hires Pearl and Pearl gets in trouble with the NCAA again. Bad for Hart. (2) Hart passes on hiring Pearl and our new coach underachieves yet Pearl goes to a university and puts them in the NCAA each and every single season. Now, Hart looks foolish! Most will claim that he should have hired Pearl again, so we could have a successful program.

Either scenerio Hart looks bad!!!!!!!!!!! Good scenerio for Hart is that he hires Pearl, Pearl wins big and stays clear of NCAA or He passes on hiring Pearl and Pearl goes elsewhere and fails, yet our new coach is a success.

If I am Hart, I re hire Pearl. Percentages are that that scenerio will be the most likely to work out in my favor as an A.D.

whether it's a rule now is irrelevant. Pearl knew full well that what was happening was against the rules. He also knew it was a small violation if he just came clean the next day. The actions he took point to either a guy trying to gain an advantage or one who figured the rules didn't really apply. Just trying to figure out which one it is
"Me....lawyer f***ed me"....from shawshank but very relevant

Don't get the hate on BTO. He has said numerous times he is ok with and would support Pearl. He just thinks there are other and maybe even better options out there. Oh and BTO if I misrepresented you in anyway please correct me and I apologize.

Reactions: 1 person
All of you that think we're just polishing some halos and are "holier than thou", go get yourself fired from your job over some policy you think is stupid. See if you're able to get your job back at that place. You won't.

Could give you a long list of investment bankers who are laughing at your post.

Don't get the hate on BTO. He has said numerous times he is ok with and would support Pearl. He just thinks there are other and maybe even better options out there. Oh and BTO if I misrepresented you in anyway please correct me and I apologize.

Nope, pretty much nailed it, thank you!

VN Store

Back