NBC Sports article "Do Tennessee fans want Bruce Pearl back?"

oh so you want to talk about Ramar Smith?

Ramar Smith was not part of the conversation and Ramar Smith was not part of the investigation or allegation of cheating. Changing the subject is a good tactic when you are losing an argument.

Ramar Smith was not part of the conversation and Ramar Smith was not part of the investigation or allegation of cheating. Changing the subject is a good tactic when you are losing an argument.

huh? You're the one who brought up transcripts

"I think I'm going to turn left on red today because I think it is a dumb rule and don't want to follow it. It's also a wimpy rule compared to drunk driving, so it is ok for me to do it." That's what you sound like with the whole "it's a dumb rule" horse****.

to repeat, you don't know a damn thing about college athletics, recruiting and coaches. Nothing.

And stop with your middle school analogies. You embarrass yourself even more.

Reactions: 2 people
to repeat, you don't know a damn thing about college athletics, recruiting and coaches. Nothing.

And stop with your middle school analogies. You embarrass yourself even more.

Just because you're too slow to understand doesn't mean anything. Your love fest for a guy as dumb as yourself is more embarrassing.

I wouldn't mind seeing information on the transcript deal. Can you provide links? Any info?

Outside of what you read here would be nice of course.

you can search VN if you really want. But hey, maybe I'm wrong and everything was clearly on the up and up. We can just pretend that to be the case

link to every coach in America having kids over to their house on the down low?

the CBP argument has never changed. I'm just replying to your claim that every coach in America does exactly what Bruce got fired for

BP was fired for lying to the face of the ncaa in a sitdown meeting and at no time did I claim every coach in America does the same thing.
If you want to debate, fine. If you want to take your normal bull**** route then go hide when you get lit up, let's stop it here. I don't want another ****ing email.

BP was fired for lying to the face of the ncaa in a sitdown meeting and at no time did I claim every coach in America does the same thing.
If you want to debate, fine. If you want to take your normal bull**** route then go hide when you get lit up, let's stop it here. I don't want another ****ing email.

you seem to desire a confrontation instead of a debate. Makes it hard to continue when you act like this

so the only difference between Bruce's actions and every other coach's is what?

Reactions: 2 people
you seem to desire a confrontation instead of a debate. Makes it hard to continue when you act like that

Correct. When someone is fos or changes the subject/words in a discussion as you do/did, it does piss me off.
Funny how you always forget what starts it, conveniently, then play the victim.

the CBP argument has never changed. I'm just replying to your claim that every coach in America does exactly what Bruce got fired for

bump.

yeah, I'm the one looking for confrontation. Just post whatever you want pj, and when the poster responds, act like they started it. Same day, different thread.

Reactions: 1 person
Love when Sparty gets all worked up and starts dropping GDs. I've told you before man, it's a message board, chill out broski.

bump.

yeah, I'm the one looking for confrontation. Just post whatever you want pj, and when the poster responds, act like they started it. Same day, different thread.

it was a reply to your snippy post. Come on, debate the issues presented and you won't have such issues

it was a reply to your snippy post. Come on, debate the issues presented and you won't have such issues

Are you trolling? I was debating the issues. You were debating whatever you felt like making up.

Do I need to bump your antagonizing and misinformed post again?

All of you that think we're just polishing some halos and are "holier than thou", go get yourself fired from your job over some policy you think is stupid. See if you're able to get your job back at that place. You won't.

Are you trolling? I was debating the issues. You were debating whatever you felt like making up.

Do I need to bump your antagonizing and misinformed post again?

go ahead but it's no different than a post like this

That's what secondary violations are and every school gets them. That means every coach is cheating and should be fired in the eyes of some here.

relax a little

VN Store

Back