Nat’l Championship Thread

But Stanford lost! Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Stanford will be tough next year. They practically return almost all their starters, majority at least, and have that big 6 foot 7 post player.
Stanford loses 3 starters (Wilson.+ The Hulls). But they are also reloading. They'll be better in March then they will be in November.

No Saxton or Henny, though. They played big tonight.

Still, I'm hard pressed to think who would be favored over them next season with the players they have coming back.

They'll have to replace Saxton and Henderson. It definitely will be interesting next season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
So what happens in the off season:

USCjr needs to figure out life outside of Boston with Lady Vols & LSU sneaking up.
Conn still needs to find a real conference.
These refs need to go to summer school to learn what a tie up is.

ESPN needs to do a better job of pushing Conn in the off season.
Boston is back next season, so they have all year to figure it out. They've got no shortage of post players waiting for next though.

LSU will be rebuilding next year.

Tenn and UConn should both be on the short list of FF contenders with SC, Stanford, Texas and probably 1-2 teams I'm overlooking.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Dawn wore her mask for the interview earlier, but now she’s hugging people without it? Lol what the heck

She's phony. Some Carolina fans felt it was embarrassing the team stayed in the locker room during the anthem of the Louisville game while the Louisville players locked arms and was on the court to recognize it. Yet when Staley was on the Olympic team she waved the flag for the opening ceremonies. Which is it for Staley? Whichever she can exploit?

They'll have to replace Saxton and Henderson. It definitely will be interesting next season.

Raven Johnson is the real deal Dawn said she will be ready to go. 6-2 Cooper will be the backup pg bacause of her ball handling skills and can flat out shoot the rock.

Boston is back next season, so they have all year to figure it out. They've got no shortage of post players waiting for next though.

LSU will be rebuilding next year.

Tenn and UConn should both be on the short list of FF contenders with SC, Stanford, Texas and probably 1-2 teams I'm overlooking.

I think Notre Dame will be in the mix, too, especially if Maya Dodson gets another year of eligibility. Iowa or Iowa St comes to mind as well.

But Stanford lost! Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Stanford will be tough next year. They practically return almost all their starters, majority at least, and have that big 6 foot 7 post player.

When they played back in December Stanford only lost to South Carolina by 4 at South Carolina.....like I said the only team with a shot to beat USC was Stanford

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
You also said you can win without elite recruits

Or you can’t comprehend. Teams that didn’t play tonight had ‘elite recruits.’ Talking all game about where a player was ranked in HS is irrelevant. UConn luck and playing home games ran out. UCF should’ve beat them.

Like I said, HS rankings don’t mean nothing.

VN Store

Back