Nashville Government covered up COVID rates

Your comparison was about lying for the express purpose of making people not panic. Surely you see how that doesn't apply to what the Mayor's office was doing, right? Whether you believe Trump's claim about it being to prevent panic, if you apply that to the Nashville case, it means that you believe that people would panic if they found out that the virus wasn't as bad as they thought. An utterly stupid proposition. It is feasible that Trump's lie was to prevent panic, and it is not feasible that Nashville's lie was to prevent panic.

New rules went into effect September 1, which say bars can serve 50 people at a time, with up to 25 inside and 25 outside.
“It’s very separated like, you know, they’re being very conscious,” said tourist Billy Billings.
Restaurants and bars that serve food can operate at half capacity under Metro’s modified phase 2 guidelines. So some folks ordered grub with their libations Saturday night.
“We actually did order food in one of the places. I mean they seem very clean about. They’re sanitizing their menus,” said tourist Sophia McBride.
Transpotainment vehicles are also back in operation this weekend. They are limited to ten riders at a time.
Live music and entertainment is allowed, but dance floors remain closed.
People must also wear masks when walking Lower Broadway and while waiting in lines to get into establishments. They can be taken off once seated and eating or drinking.

Thousands flock to Lower Broadway on Labor Day Weekend despite COVID-19 restrictions | WKRN News 2

50 people at a time regardless of size? That doesn't make much sense. Why lump hole in the wall bars with huge ones?

Reactions: Joefoxx
He can be recalled. In fact, he got elected by winning a recall election against the previous corrupt Democrat mayor.

I just don't like the idea of recalls outside of criminal behavior. He was elected in a special election not a recall.

Reactions: Rasputin_Vol
Bear with me now....I am getting my chart together.
Which lie caused the most harm?
Well according to all the experts who predicted millions of deaths, Trump did a great job. So, genius anymore comparisons today?

Not to mention, the mayor of Nashville just confirmed what most have been saying all along that the numbers were fudged to push a narrative

Well according to all the experts who predicted millions of deaths, Trump did a great job. So, genius anymore comparisons today?

Not to mention, the mayor of Nashville just confirmed what most have been saying all along that the numbers were fudged to push a narrative
Millions if nothing changed. A great deal of people are wearing masks. So I suppose 200K is a good number for deaths. 4 and 2 deaths are unacceptable though....got it.

Millions if nothing changed. A great deal of people are wearing masks. So I suppose 200K is a good number for deaths. 4 and 2 deaths are unacceptable though....got it.
We could have saved the economic damage and mitigated deaths with a rational, targeted approach that protected the vulnerable. Instead we shut everything down and crammed the vulnerable back into their nursing homes to kill others.

We could have saved the economic damage and mitigated deaths with a rational, targeted approach that protected the vulnerable. Instead we shut everything down and creamed the vulnerable back into their nursing homes to kill others.
No national leadership.....50 different states doing 50 different things. You may want to look towards the whitehouse.

OK, so now we are back on science. So we base policy on science now? I give up....I am confused.

Nobody doubts your confusion , when you look around and you are the only liberal trying to deflect from a very bad liberal policy under liberal leadership , it shows your confusion.

VN Store

Back