Nashville Government covered up COVID rates

Not as much of a cover up but KC DOH in their press conferences have been repeatedly asked to speak to clusters discovered from bars. Last time I paid attention they still havent been able to point to any.

Reactions: davethevol
Are you guys telling me someone would politicize a virus?? In a Democrat run city?? Preposterous, I say!! That's blasphemous (to Karl Marx)!!
Stop it right now.

Can you all explain to a guy who lives in Ohio...what restrictions are on restaurants/bars in Tennessee and in Nashville? Here (Ohio) alcohol is banned after 10pm.

Remember all the criticism/outrage of beaches being open back in the spring. Where were all the follow-up stories about clusters from the family beach trips?

Can you all explain to a guy who lives in Ohio...what restrictions are on restaurants/bars in Tennessee and in Nashville? Here (Ohio) alcohol is banned after 10pm.

Places that didn't serve enough food were closed completely and those that did could only have take out. Then they went to something like a 10% of rated occupancy limit or something like that.

Maybe he didn't want to cause a panic. Last I heard lying was praised....I guess it depends on what you are lying about, or who is doing the lying.

Places that didn't serve enough food were closed completely and those that did could only have take out. Then they went to something like a 10% of rated occupancy limit or something like that.

Are the bars still closed or was that restriction lifted?

Are the bars still closed or was that restriction lifted?

New rules went into effect September 1, which say bars can serve 50 people at a time, with up to 25 inside and 25 outside.
“It’s very separated like, you know, they’re being very conscious,” said tourist Billy Billings.
Restaurants and bars that serve food can operate at half capacity under Metro’s modified phase 2 guidelines. So some folks ordered grub with their libations Saturday night.
“We actually did order food in one of the places. I mean they seem very clean about. They’re sanitizing their menus,” said tourist Sophia McBride.
Transpotainment vehicles are also back in operation this weekend. They are limited to ten riders at a time.
Live music and entertainment is allowed, but dance floors remain closed.
People must also wear masks when walking Lower Broadway and while waiting in lines to get into establishments. They can be taken off once seated and eating or drinking.

Thousands flock to Lower Broadway on Labor Day Weekend despite COVID-19 restrictions | WKRN News 2

Remember all the criticism/outrage of beaches being open back in the spring. Where were all the follow-up stories about clusters from the family beach trips?

There weren't any. Cause saltwater and sunshine are good medicine. We were on the Gulf Coast the week of the 4th. Restaurants were at 50% capacity, people were mostly courteous about keeping space between each other and everyone was complying with wearing masks into restaurants and shops.

VN Store

Back