N. Korea has successfully tested a Hydrogen bomb

And getting less remote with each test. At what point would you find the threat credible enough to do something about it?

To the point where S. Korea, Japan, China or Russia have serious concerns and take action.

Until that happens, you can't take N. Korea seriously.

To the point where S. Korea, Japan, China or Russia have serious concerns and take action.

Define "serious concerns". Is that like Demi Moore in 'A Few Good Men'? Kim launches an attack and they say "I strenuously object"? He has nu-cle-ar weapons. He is a sociopath. Proven facts. You can't take him seriously? I wonder how the Japanese and South Koreans feel about him. I'll bet they have "serious concerns".

He and his regime need to die.

"The needs of the many".....

Reactions: 2 people

S. Korea and Japan have both asked for and deployed more missile defenses.

China and Russia didn't veto further sanctions, which they have done in the past.

I wouldn't consider the second a sign of serious concern but it does show a paradigm shift. so you can't say they are treating NK like they always have.

and you have considered deploying defensive missile systems a sign of serious concern for Russia, so I would say Japan and SK are treating this as serious.

Didn't we learn from OBL's threats and subsequently 9/11 to take threats at face value? We're still at war with N. Korea. Sitting around and watching this threat increase is not an option. War is inevitable as long as KJU remains in power. Strike now before H-bombs and improved ICBM's are available to him. Lots of people going to die? Yep. Better hundreds of thousands there than millions here I say. Pull the trigger Donald and just get it over now.

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't we learn from OBL's threats and subsequently 9/11 to take threats at face value? We're still at war with N. Korea. Sitting around and watching this threat increase is not an option. War is inevitable as long as KJU remains in power. Strike now before H-bombs and improved ICBM's are available to him. Lots of people going to die? Yep. Better hundreds of thousands there than millions here I say. Pull the trigger Donald and just get it over now.

You don't understand how nuclear war works, do you?

And if he had already pulled the trigger you would be on here whining and throwing a fit.

You don't understand how nuclear war works, do you?

Curious. So you're good with taking no action, while the country we're at war with - the country that has previously threatened to blow up DC with nuclear weapons - the country whose leader assassinated his own brother, kills suspected dissidents by strapping them to the end of artillery pieces, allows his people to starve to death... you're good with just sitting back and watching that country ramp up its ability to wipe out our country if we don't give into the inevitable future demands of its snot-nosed brat leader to do as he says "or else"?

Why *wouldn't* KJU hold the world hostage after he builds up his arsenal of H-bomb-tipped ICBM's? And presuming he does, would you risk calling his bluff?

Better yet, what are you going to do when KJU begins to sell nukes to terrorist countries / organizations? ISIS is his defacto ally. ISIS gets a nuke, blows up New York City, and what, exactly, is our nation's response? Korea didn't do it.

Do tell.

Last edited:
The DPRK has sent out an encoded radio broadcast, that usually happens right before provocations happen.

Meanwhile, at the UN...

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...ps-up-sanctions-against-north-korea/23205069/

The United Nations Security Council unanimously stepped up sanctions against North Korea on Monday over the country's sixth and most powerful nuclear test on Sept. 3, imposing a ban on the country's textile exports and capping imports of crude oil.

It was the ninth sanctions resolution unanimously adopted by the 15-member council since 2006 over North Korea's ballistic missile and nuclear programs. The United States watered down an initial tougher draft resolution to win the support of Pyongyang ally China and Russia.

Textiles were North Korea's second-biggest export after coal and other minerals in 2016, totaling $752 million, according to data from the Korea Trade-Investment Promotion Agency. Nearly 80 percent of the textile exports went to China.

sleeping-man-350.jpg

They've been economically sanctioned nine times in the last eleven years with absolutely no effect. Isn't there some old adage about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

I'm beginning to accept the probability if the US and or China can't bring about regime change there's going to be shots fired soon.

They've been economically sanctioned nine times in the last eleven years with absolutely no effect. Isn't there some old adage about doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

I'm beginning to accept the probability if the US and or China can't bring about regime change there's going to be shots fired soon.

So are you saying that Obama failed on that aspect since he was in charge 8 of those 11 years.

Reactions: 1 person
And at this point in time, KJU is not a nuclear power. He will be though, soon. And then it will be too late to do anything about it.

KJU HAS nukes.

http://www.newsweek.com/north-korea-nuclear-missile-number-651034

..."But that was before news spread that the North had indeed reached a major milestone in its nuclear program. The North created a miniaturized nuclear warhead capable of being fit inside its missiles, The Washington Post reported last week, citing analysis by the Defense Intelligence Agency.

The report also stressed that the U.S. believes Kim’s regime could have as many as 60 nuclear weapons, but other experts believe the nuclear arsenal could be smaller."...

It cannot be maintained KJU can't deliver Nukes to neighboring countries. He can.

And though North Korea has gotten nuclear tech "aid" -even from Bill Clinton", much of what military application development they've accomplished has been on their own. They have many rockets, and though older, they have good understanding of their path forward to delivering a nuke tipped ICBM anywhere they want.

And it does not have to be Multiple Re-entry Vehicle nose cone tech (though that will come). An ICBM at midflight is no easy thing to intercept. Delivering just one nuke to a major California city and our obvious response is a serious threat to expanded nuclear war.

And it does not have to be Multiple Re-entry Vehicle nose cone tech (though that will come). An ICBM at midflight is no easy thing to intercept. Delivering just one nuke to a major California city and our obvious response is a serious threat to expanded nuclear war.
I'm not so sure about that. If KJU sets Seattle on fire, and we respond by completely obliterating Pyongyang, their production facilities and their missile sites, why would the Russians or Chinese get involved? Why do you see a threat of expansion? What would be the upside for them to do so? The Chinese only tolerate KJU because of the buffer he provides from the exodus of people from their own crap government. If NK is toxic due to radiation, they still have that buffer. win/win

I think he would punch us in the nose and we would kill him instantly. I'd rather we just kill him before it came to that.

If you could go back to 1925 would you shoot Hitler in the face knowing what you know now? How is this any different?

VN Store

Back